Look like seh dis Judge need to talk to Mosiah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look like seh dis Judge need to talk to Mosiah

shi nuh know seh Criminal ah Criminal and crime a crime ?

"Tom Tavares-Finson, who is representing Vaz, questioned the court as to why the petty matter was referred to the office of the Director of Public Prose-cutions (DPP) for a ruling.

The attorney also said he had not yet received any copies of statements from the police.

"I find it odd and strange that the DSP took it on himself to seek the intervention of the DPP," he said.

"This is regarded as a petty matter, which could have or can be settled without the intervention of the DPP. I am hoping that the documents from the police will be forwarded to me before the next court hearing."

Presiding judge, Justice Marjorie Moyston, agreed that the matter was a simple one which should be easily settled without raising any eyebrows and issued instructions for Vaz's attorney to be provided with the necessary documents."

Heh, heh..

Ah Bwoy.

whilst he was one tape saying
    it could have been bloodshed? I guess if there was bloodshed; the judge would be singing a different song. This is why we will soon embrace our cousin Somalia.

The judge needs to watch the tape; then go read up about inciting riots.
    See here it would be a big thing; because things have to be nipped in the bud early.

Here it's against the law to shout fire in a crowded theatre. I guess JA
    is do as you please on the plantation.

Comment

What are the Charges being brought against Vaz ?

Yuh need mental help.

Comment

Working...
      X