Yvette D Clark is a traitor !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yvette D Clark is a traitor !

She is a pledged Super Delegate for Hillary, I will work to unseat her in the next congressional election.

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
    She is a pledged Super Delegate for Hillary, I will work to unseat her in the next congressional election.
    Traitor? Damn unuh serious. Anyway .. isn't Hillary the choice of the people of NY?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Scaly isn't the US a democracy? I think she has the
      right to choose. Next you will want to attack frre speech. What do you think of blacks in the GOP? Do you really think the DEMS are any different from the Republicans? It's one aim my brother:Keep the empire going. Don't get lost.

Comment

is it? is the idea of a super delegate democratic?

unnuh gwa'an fool unnuself that the us is a democracy.

jamaica is more of a democracy than the us.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Can't argue with that; as it's
          actually republic. You must agree though that Scaly is basing his arguments against racial lines.

Comment

I repeat - African Americans better be careful how the endorse Obama. If it is evident that their support is based on race, then expect a backlash.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I think Ms.Clarke is ahead here.

Comment

why yuh gone to super? the delegate notion is bad enuff!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

correct...although the reverse could also be true.....i.e. not voting for a black man with a muslim name.....the fact is that he is an ORIGINAL african american and although HE hasn't made race an issue...others have and across the spectrum one must question the rationale of that.

given the history of america there is a certain feel good factor among black people in seeing a black man having this kind of an impact on america across the board but this should derogate from the fact that he possesses qualities good enough to make him a good president.

now if all hings were equal between obama and hillary from a policy perspective, what would be the deciding factor for a voter? gender? race? experience? change?

people should vote their conscience.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    correct...although the reverse could also be true.....i.e. not voting for a black man with a muslim name.....the fact is that he is an ORIGINAL african american and although HE hasn't made race an issue...others have and across the spectrum one must question the rationale of that.

given the history of america there is a certain feel good factor among black people in seeing a black man having this kind of an impact on america across the board but this should derogate from the fact that he possesses qualities good enough to make him a good president.

now if all hings were equal between obama and hillary from a policy perspective, what would be the deciding factor for a voter? gender? race? experience? change?

people should vote their conscience.....
                    Careful?
                    Tilla is around!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                    X