2 jokers pon the forum a mek up noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 jokers pon the forum a mek up noise

bout the Observer ... yet the two a dem silent on the fact that some loyalist lease crown land fi 15,000 a year ... fi 25 years. When unuh have balls fi question dat ... unuh can question the integrity of the Observah.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

you expect me to comment on everything? i never knew my opinion was in such demand. maybe i can get a column at the observer.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      you expect me to comment on everything? i never knew my opinion was in such demand. maybe i can get a column at the observer.
      At least be consistent nuh? Then yuh claim to be fair ...
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

so if i say nothing i am endorsing something?!

i see.

and you have made a comment on everything that has taken place locally, no?

i see you agree with the waterhouse spectators throwing bottles and stones onto the field at compound last night. shame!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

so if i say nothing i am endorsing something?!

i see.

and you have made a comment on everything that has taken place locally, no?

i see you agree with the waterhouse spectators throwing bottles and stones onto the field at compound last night. shame!
          Good try!

Comment

my sentiments exactly when i saw your crap!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

my sentiments exactly when i saw your crap!
              Be serious ... how often you see mi discussing local football? Suh why out of the blue I'm gonna say anything about the disruption yesterday?

Y'all all on "set" fi guh after the JLP reps ... but continuously silent on the numerous wrongs of the PNP. Bushman said it best,
              I live among the creatures of the night,
              vampire, hypocrites and parasites.

Comment

You disappoint, Lazie. Get the point! I just happened to bring up football. The point is...well, you figure it out!

I'm hardly shy of commenting on PNP missteps. I have already stated that Kern should resign. What else yuh want from me? I guess you are going to say that I'm saying that nothing else should happen regarding the whole affair. Well, go ahead!

I have my views on the land fiasco, but I reserve the right to remain silent. Can I?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

your name on the list of 140?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

What list is that? I thought Simoes was taking 25 to Brazil?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

the 140 people who get real estate on "reasonable terms"...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No sah, but it did make me wonder if my likkle plot coulda come under questioning one day inna parlyment! Me not giving it back any day soon, suh dem can try dem best nuh call my name!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                        X