Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I simply use time to evaluate the situation:
    I heard that mutty now has to do the unthinkable to remain viable

Time Mo; Time is on myyyyyyy side yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      I simply use time to evaluate the situation:
      I heard that mutty now has to do the unthinkable to remain viable

Time Mo; Time is on myyyyyyy side yes it is.
      What did Mutty do? As a matter of fact, who is yuh source? Hope it isn't the same person that informed you about the price of gas in Jamaica.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yuh nuh worry yuhself. Just stay roun
        yuh computer an type in yuh foolishness

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
          Yuh nuh worry yuhself. Just stay roun
          yuh computer an type in yuh foolishness
          Okay .. another claim without anything behind it.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Dawn Ritch has never been an anti jlp or pnp excusively. I have seen where she has criticized both parties when in government or opposition

Comment

Defective posts will attract defective responses...

Post something that mek sense fuss, den wi tek it from there.

Comment

lookit....she is more of a cult of personality follower than any deep thinking or philosophical political thinker.

she like portia and shi nuh like bruce...shi like eddie and shi nuh like pj...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Don1 do you think the Media houses in Jamaica are any different from those in any country. I would say the action against Vaz is much to do about nothing while Spencer should be handcuffed by now. The fact that the observer editorial is downplaying the vaz issue is not such a bad thing. I would agree that the other papers should be highlighting (which they have) the Spencer issue in the bigger view on corruption and by either side of the aisle

Comment

Come here and shout fire in a full movie theatre and
                    see what happens.

Comment

uhh I dont understand why you make that reference. Please explanin

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                        uhh I dont understand why you make that reference. Please explanin
                        I guess you haven't been reading JAwge's posts on a regular basis. Nuh worry ... its the norm.

Comment

In the states it's against the
                          law to shout fire in a crowded theatre. This argument has been carried to
                          debates and lectures across the land. It's viewed as high priority in an ordered society.

Did you see the tape with Mr.Vaz and the Snior police officer?

Comment

Lazie, mutty nuh start yet?
                            Run go see if him haff nutten fi yuh cause clearly dis outta yuh scope

Comment

Of course one can be considered bigger than the other, but that doesn't mean that we should have ineligible persons in parliament. He needs to go!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

exactly gamma... lol... you said it... 'personality follower'...
                                'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Working...
                                X