This is how biased and silly the Observer has become:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
    Than all the ********************ery and thievery committed by those crooked MPs.
    Yuh juss a pick up that? Mosiah must change him name to ninja cause him using the smokescreens pretty well lately.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What fetid crap! The message, Hortical, the MESSAGE!!! The cartoon is the least!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

density is catching, huh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          What fetid crap! The message, Hortical, the MESSAGE!!! The cartoon is the least!!!
          Are you certain you got the message from the cartoon? Afterall, its the Observer.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

try again with another tack

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Suh what about The Sunday Herald? Afterall isn't that a PNP pamphlet? That mi notice wid alot of you .. as soon as the Observer start keeping it real unuh have a problem? Just because you, Mosiah and other PNP cheerleaders have a problem with the Observer, doesn't mean the paper has declined.

Give the Observer credit, at least dem nuh have a poppyshow like Dawn Ritch "writing" (if thats the correct word) for them week after week. Gwaan play blind.
            What about the Herald indeed.

I referenced MAJOR print dailies in my comment. I don't regard the Herald as major media and it's not a daily. In fact I often forget it exists..... doesn't have the big bucks behind it to command much notice much less any societal influence.

Your attempt at a point re Dawn Ritch is really no point at all.... in fact it appears meaningless.
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
              What about the Herald indeed.

I referenced MAJOR print dailies in my comment. I don't regard the Herald as major media and it's not a daily. In fact I often forget it exists..... doesn't have the big bucks behind it to command much notice much less any societal influence.

Your attempt at a point re Dawn Ritch is really no point at all.... in fact it appears meaningless.
              Not surprising ... excuse the herald because they're fellow loyalists? Tell me something new. I can bet if Dawn Ritch was writing for the Observer, you'd be singing a different tune.

Comment

Tendentious Reasoning

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                Not surprising ... excuse the herald because they're fellow loyalists? Tell me something new. I can bet if Dawn Ritch was writing for the Observer, you'd be singing a different tune.

You should really try to upgrade your debating skills. You are a prolific poster yet the quality of your contributions does not improve with all those attempts.

One swallow does not a summer make. Similarly, one writer does not a newspaper (editorial policy/bias) determine. It's immaterial what organ Dawn Ritch's articles appear in - she is just one writer expressing her opinion.
                If her opinions started to appear in the Observer, ceteris paribus, my opinion of that rag would be absolutely unchanged. I hold no brief (or panty) for her.

I don't excuse the Herald - I discount it - in the scheme of things it's a non-entity - no influence- often forgotten (certainly by me).

Don't presume to know what my opinions would be in hypothetical situations.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

I Sadder still to realize that Jamaica has only the Gleaner to rely on (what a calamity) as an honest broker in the major print media.
                  A comrade questioning someone's honesty? But see mi dying trial

Comment

congrats

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                    A comrade questioning someone's honesty? But see mi dying trial
                    I generally don't elevate idiocy with a response but this is such an outstanding example that I'm constrained to offer my congratulations.

Comment

Comment

Don1.. how yuh have time if a waste in yah so ?

Yuh party in dire straights.. need a serious washout..

Get tuh work !

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post

Get tuh work !
                          Pucker up Don1

Comment

i actually agree with you

Originally posted by Maudib View Post

Get tuh work !
                            You are at least partially correct.
                            With the low level of brainpower here as reflected by the defective responses to my posts (the above included).... it's truly a waste of my time.

Comment

Buss it nuh. A Peter King tape you a talk?
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You should really try to upgrade your debating skills. You are a prolific poster yet the quality of your contributions does not improve with all those attempts.

One swallow does not a summer make. Similarly, one writer does not a newspaper (editorial policy/bias) determine. It's immaterial what organ Dawn Ritch's articles appear in - she is just one writer expressing her opinion.
                                If her opinions started to appear in the Observer, ceteris paribus, my opinion of that rag would be absolutely unchanged. I hold no brief (or panty) for her.

I don't excuse the Herald - I discount it - in the scheme of things it's a non-entity - no influence- often forgotten (certainly by me).

Don't presume to know what my opinions would be in hypothetical situations.
                                First thing, I don't debate ... I'm here to educate the misguided like you. Then again, as the saying goes, you can take the horse to the water but yuh can't force him.

In all your attempt to give the impression you are some expert debater ... all you did was display how much of a hypocrite you are. The weekly rantings of Dawn you overlook as one writer, but art work of the cartoonist you and comrade Mosiah use as proof of the Observer declining? You jokers only prove that the proverb one fool lead many is so true.

Comment

Working...
                                X