X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn, mi love ManU you but this is str8 emplotation

low di youth dem iya...

Manchester United chasing african wonderkid

Sir Alex Ferguson is trying to sign a wonderkid from under Tottenham's noses. Congo defender Paul Jose Mpoklu, 15, from Belgian club Standard Liege, has had a trial at Spurs who want to sign him as soon as he turns 16.

But Manchester United boss Ferguson and his scouting network have moved in to try to grab the teenager who has a Belgian passport.

United have offered Mpoklu a trial and are hoping to snatch him before he signs any formal deal with Liege.

Mpoklu is regarded as one of the best young talents to emerge from Africa and is a cousin of Porto defender Jose Bosingwa.
    Advertisement

Mpoklu said: "I will have to wait a few months before I make a decision. Now I have Manchester United to think about too but I did enjoy London and went to the Tottenham-Wigan game and it was fantastic.

"I have spoken a lot with my cousin and he gives me good advice. I love English football, they have great players and the atmosphere in stadiums is amazing."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...9520-20320979/
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:
Working...
X