Mi notice nuff man missing from the forum since

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi notice nuff man missing from the forum since

morning .. I guess dem going through ...

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

not to mention di man dem whey did haffi mek multiple stops at multiple locations.......dem WEAR OUT dis mawnin'

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Unuh too WIKKID and bad
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

yesterday a mi birthday, wha unnu expect.

There is this foolish law inna Jawgia that saw you have fi pay motor vechile tax before or on your birthday. Mi never even remember so mi have fi go pay fine and spend sometime this afternoon inna DMV
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

foolish law fi true...but den...look whey di state name!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

LOL !!

Unnuh not right..

Comment

happy belated boss.....

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                yesterday a mi birthday, wha unnu expect.

There is this foolish law inna Jawgia that saw you have fi pay motor vechile tax before or on your birthday. Mi never even remember so mi have fi go pay fine and spend sometime this afternoon inna DMV
                Happy belated birthday greetings, boss!

Aside: My Mom (91) and her only living sister (93) were also born on this day.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

91 and 93 not out? windies could use a pair of openers.....

Comment

Happy belated Birthday Sass.

Well dem say when in Rome do as the Romans.
                    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      91 and 93 not out? windies could use a pair of openers.....
                      Dem going well...
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Happy Birthday Assasin.

I am thinking that we should meet-tup at Marks' place....
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I have been there twice.

Come by my place and we can trod over there. Not too far from my house bredda.

I also have a little thing coming on stream hopefully in the next few months.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

not to mention the churches...

who worst di tele-evangelist or di scientologist dem?
                            Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                            Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Working...
                            X