Valentines Day $$$$ Cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentines Day $$$$ Cost

What is the cost of V-Day to Forumites???
    1 Doz roses here is us$100+ - what a set a teif....good thing mi naw buy none....

Mi sarry fi di playas/ballas dem

Mi learn an getting married heh, heh. silver, gold, diamond, ruby emerald an pearls mi nuh haff. Plus dem might waan yuh fly Flowas from di Andes (and other ridiculous fantasies) fi dem. Mi easy whey mi deh right now

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
      What is the cost of V-Day to Forumites???
      1 Doz roses here is us$100+ - what a set a teif....good thing mi naw buy none....

It will cost me $0.00 Mi nuh want any 1 day special treatment, if mi can't get special treatment 365 or 366 days, then mi want it 364 days!
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

You are a lucky one. Sm only get the one day. I try not to subscribe to the commercial love.

Comment

i notice seh is try yuh trying...what is your success rate?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

This year - 100%....older and wiser..

Comment

if only you knew then, what you know now....

...ah...youth...wasted on the young!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I had to "work late" then "go to bed early" as "I have a conference at 8am tommorrow" so "I won't be able to spend the day with you but i'm thinking about you"

Comment

Working...
                X