Karl in all his "wis-dumb" claim Greg Christie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl in all his "wis-dumb" claim Greg Christie

is unprofessional. Just heard the PM on the news saying everytime he thinks of a person in the role of special prosecutor he thinks of Greg Christie as he doesn't care who you are. The PM gave an example where the Friday evening Christie requested information from a minister and pointed out if him nuh get it by 4:00pm the Monday him gonna lock up the minister. The PM said the minister came to him showing the letter and asking for the PM's protection ... the PM said he told the minister to provide Christie with what him want.

Yet Karl have a problem with Christie? Why? How I see we need more like him.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    is unprofessional. Just heard the PM on the news saying everytime he thinks of a person in the role of special prosecutor he thinks of Greg Christie as he doesn't care who you are. The PM gave an example where the Friday evening Christie requested information from a minister and pointed out if him nuh get it by 4:00pm the Monday him gonna lock up the minister. The PM said the minister came to him showing the letter and asking for the PM's protection ... the PM said he told the minister to provide Christie with what him want.

Yet Karl have a problem with Christie? Why? How I see we need more like him.
    I wonder why he was willing to threaten "lock-up by 4.00pm"? Would 4.05pm be a grevious crime thus lock-up at 4.00pm was warranted?

...now I am thinking that besides his ego problem the man is a sick fool!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      I wonder why he was willing to threaten "lock-up by 4.00pm"? Would 4.05pm be a grevious crime thus lock-up at 4.00pm was warranted?

...now I am thinking that besides his ego problem the man is a sick fool!
      You mek Moe, Larry and Curly look like genius.

In the letter sent to the Minister, the CG would indicate the info is being resquested under what section of the law.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

good to have this fool with a ego or else politics would have consume him too.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          good to have this fool with a ego or else politics would have consume him too.
          Who knows perhaps if he does not calm down, his ego shall 'claim' him?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

why should he calm down?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Karl,

It is this special magesterial power that calimed Pinochet in the end. The Spanish speacial magistrate put in an extradition request for him, based on claims of Chileans resident in Spain for crimes against humanity. That effectively locked Pinochet down in Britain and it took a plea of ill-health to get him back "safely" to Chile.

These actions by the special magistrate caused havoc for British, Spanish and EU politicians and officials, but that is one benefit of the Code Napoleonic system!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                Karl,

It is this special magesterial power that calimed Pinochet in the end. The Spanish speacial magistrate put in an extradition request for him, based on claims of Chileans resident in Spain for crimes against humanity. That effectively locked Pinochet down in Britain and it took a plea of ill-health to get him back "safely" to Chile.

These actions by the special magistrate caused havoc for British, Spanish and EU politicians and officials, but that is one benefit of the Code Napoleonic system!
                Look if you have powers to imprison if a report is not made by a specific date...why not just name the date...and if it is not complied with...file the papers for an arrest?

Why the bombastic and chest-beating if not here by 12.00 noon or 4.00pm or some other such nonsense? The man is full of it!
                Last edited by Karl; February 15, 2008, 06:42 PM.

Comment

he sure is...how dare he expose kern spencer!?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                  X