• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmmm, went over your
    head it seems. This is rare (akin to the sighting of aah hale bob?) for one
    esteemed as yourself.

Comment

..... yeah ..... yuh right....i see them flying but they ain't got no place to land!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

hmmmm, laughing at your own jokes now? another
        rarity. Maybe you should suspend the wind surfing.

Comment

sorry, though i would like to, i cannot take credit for your existence so it seems after all i'm laughing at some one else's joke!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Quote: If you can't dazzle them with brilliance,
            baffle them with BS.

Comment

mi know long time seh dat quote near and dear to yuh heart.....

yuh try to do that on here everyday....but yuh not smart enough to know seh yuh knot smart enough and that is a true definitin of "tragedy".

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                No war!
                Barack or Hillary - We democrats will vote democrat!
                si di same Klan mentality, r@ass man, di dust from di caves blind yo?
                Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

you know, that's what i like about this forum. i see this dialogue in the true spirit of Valentine's Day.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

that explains you posts as of late, but then again late can be considered relative....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Again; read the quote.

Comment

Your point is noted. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                          KArl posted a Chris Rock video yesterday and there is a line about "we've had a retard president for the last 7 years."

Again ... if Barrack opens up a good lead and the superdelegates put in Hillary .. I'm not voting for her .. and I'm not boycotting anything. Straight up McCain.

How did she get pinched? Both states were told not to move up their primaries .. don't it?

Suh why dem nuh disqualify dem fi di Presidential Election? Di Democratic Party gwaine hex-pec dem fi den vote fi di party? ...or dem wudda feel betta iffen seen as dem vote cyaan count innah di process of nominating a Democrat dem vote fi di Republican nominee?

A bet yuh iffen Hillary win Obama a guh hask fi dem vote count?
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                          X