Last night on CNN they shed some light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night on CNN they shed some light

on the superdelegates which only exist in the democratic party. They indicated that 260 of them have pledged to Hillary and about 150 (give or take) to Obama. One of the superdelegates is Bill Clinton. There is also one that worked for President Clinton and he too has pledged to Hillary.

I'm wondering if the democratic party may have a nominee not based on the democratic process.
    Last edited by Lazie; February 14, 2008, 01:12 PM.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

LOL, when are you going to apply
    for your red and white cane?

Comment

It's turning out that America is not as democratic as they

say they are.

Bush won the elction twice and didn't win the popular vote.

Obama is ahead in the popular vote but if tied with Hillary on Delagates he may not get the nomination because of the "Super Delagates"

If this happens there will be a civil war in the demacratic party and they will lose the general election.

I will also change my registration as well.

Comment

If Hillary gets the nomination based on the super delegates, then nuff a we will boycott the general election.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
          If Hillary gets the nomination based on the super delegates, then nuff a we will boycott the general election.
          Why boycott? Why not vote for McCain? As much as I dislike McCain ..
          Last night on CNN it was pointed out that neither Clinton nor Obama will get the 2025 delegates so the superdelegates will come into play. I decided last night that if Obama opened up a good lead but the superdelegates put in Hillary .... I'll vote for McCain.

If the delegate count is close ... and Hillary gets it ... I'd have no problem.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
            say they are.

Bush won the elction twice and didn't win the popular vote.

Obama is ahead in the popular vote but if tied with Hillary on Delagates he may not get the nomination because of the "Super Delagates"

If this happens there will be a civil war in the demacratic party and they will lose the general election.

I will also change my registration as well.
            No war!
            Barack or Hillary - We democrats will vote democrat!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              No war!
              Barack or Hillary - We democrats will vote democrat!
              heheheh .. just like how you comrades will always vote PNP? Yuh really programmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                heheheh .. just like how you comrades will always vote PNP? Yuh really programmed.
                U see it......Karl just love follow blind eeh man.

Comment

While I vote for Barrack, I will never vote for McCain for too many reasons.

The man said he knows nothing about economic issues
                  his strong support for the war in Iraq
                  The Man is 71 years old and had cancer, so will we be having a 80 year old president by the time he leaves?

What will McCain change?

Hillary got pinched as well as the DNC didn't allow the Florida and Michigan primary to count which would have had a lot of delegates. Either way mi a vote fi any one deh pon the ballot.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    While I vote for Barrack, I will never vote for McCain for too many reasons.

The man said he knows nothing about economic issues
                    his strong support for the war in Iraq
                    The Man is 71 years old and had cancer, so will we be having a 80 year old president by the time he leaves?

What will McCain change?

Hillary got pinched as well as the DNC didn't allow the Florida and Michigan primary to count which would have had a lot of delegates. Either way mi a vote fi any one deh pon the ballot.
                    KArl posted a Chris Rock video yesterday and there is a line about "we've had a retard president for the last 7 years."

Again ... if Barrack opens up a good lead and the superdelegates put in Hillary .. I'm not voting for her .. and I'm not boycotting anything. Straight up McCain.

How did she get pinched? Both states were told not to move up their primaries .. don't it?

Comment

Turniing out?!? Come now, Scaly!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

a di same people who a vote as super delegates made the rules on the primary as well but you ack like you don't know.

Who tell them not to move it up?
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yeah..is this something that just happened?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

well, everything is relative. the dinosaurs died out just the other day when compared to the big bang.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

well.....my big bang is pretty current!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X