RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dean strikes back - Accuses Finance Minister of capturing ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    If there is any truth ... lets deal with it. However this statement say alot "We are colleagues. Whether PNP or JLP, but oh God man, you can't just go out to destroy the man," Peart said in reference to embattled PNP Member of Parliament Kern Spencer."

Peart will have to defend himself...but, to me it appears the context was "why this land thing?" ...is Mullings in a "destroy Kern mode" and the others are just collateral damage?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Peart will have to defend himself...but, to me it appears the context was "why this land thing?" ...is Mullings in a "destroy Kern mode" and the others are just collateral damage?
      You convince me more and more that you comrades nuh have much sense. The man is alleged to have been involved in criminal activities, not only by Mullings but by the contractor general and in not so many words by the auditor general. How is investigating how taxpayers' money was mishandled an attempt to destroy Kern? You and Dean Peart are truely 2 peas in a pod.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You convince me more and more that you comrades nuh have much sense. The man is alleged to have been involved in criminal activities, not only by Mullings but by the contractor general and in not so many words by the auditor general. How is investigating how taxpayers' money was mishandled an attempt to destroy Kern? You and Dean Peart are truely 2 peas in a pod.
        I am saying Peart's comment came as what he saw as 'piling on'. The matter being discussed has nothing to do with Kern's light-bulb problems on its own standing. It has, as I see Peart's comments, to do with this new 'shot' at Kern using the land transaction.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          I am saying Peart's comment came as what he saw as 'piling on'. The matter being discussed has nothing to do with Kern's light-bulb problems on its own standing. It has, as I see Peart's comments, to do with this new 'shot' at Kern using the land transaction.
          Oh yes .. suh because Kern name is already in the bulb saga ... don't bother wid the land issue? A comics like you Jawge and other unthinking comrades mek we in this situation.
          Last edited by Lazie; February 14, 2008, 01:46 PM.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What's the difference?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Oh yes .. suh because Kern name is already in the bulb saga ... don't bother wid the land issue? A comics like you Jawge and other unthinking comradews mek we in this situation.
              Ooooh God! ~ sigh ~

Comment

So true (last statement) but how can you propel an uneducated mass? How can you move illiterates to the info age? There are so many missing steps that we will have to start from scratch again. Back to basic schooling, primary education and work our way up. Maybe some help in the middle. right now we are just years behind.
                The political planter class is also evident. They reap (rape) the spoils of the land with impunity, they sell our children's future (natural resources) to the first bidder willing to pay on the side and they switch sides under the name of politics and party.
                Jamaicans now aspire to be Druggists (not the Rx one), Politicians or 'Businessmen' - thats where the money lies.
                Last edited by Exile; February 14, 2008, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Glad yuh see it, boss. The thing is we are
                  at the point of no return. They messed with the tourist industry and silently the word is don't go to Ja because of violence (trust me I hear it from all corners)

We are stupid and have no sense of nationalism. We are in serious trouble.

Comment

Look like you missing the tune completely..

Why does the JLP have to be straightening out this process ????

Not part of the 'core principles' ?? Or dem jus fraid ? No backbone ? Termites eat out dem foundation ?

WAKE UP !

Comment

Back to basic schooling, primary education and work our way up. Maybe some help in the middle. right now we are just years behind

At the rate of how we're going, we'll have to start the education process with those currently in the womb
                      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Did these isssues suddenly arise after September 3rd ?

Who messed with the Tourist Industry ?

Comment

See I can't speak with you because your premise is this:
                          The JLP is the best thing for JA, they don't lie or steal, their motive is to help the poor and the overall good of JA. The only set of muderers and criminals; lie within the PNP.

Comment

Wrong again.

The JLP is the best thing for JA because

1. They have DEMONSTRATED a better record of Management of the Economy

2. They do not suffer from 18 years of ******************** piled around to the point where they cannot even smell it under their nose.

You can't speak with me because I will shove your BS right back down your throat.

Mi notice yuh stap chat bout JAMAL and Book Burning.. now yuh unto 'All-Inclusives'...

How yuh love chat suh much ******************** ?

Comment

Didn't know the JLP was responsible
                              for all inclusives. Please enlighten me on this. Thanks.

Comment

There is a lot you don't know.

I would sooner try to enlighten a Black Hole.

Comment

Working...
                                X