No announcement yet.

Billary's racial politics team rises up again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

karl how you know suh much... you are descending to unfathomly depths... give black people more credit dan dat... how yuh suh sure seh a cause a him blackness why suh much black people a vote fi him... black people nuh vote in numbers fi white candidates tuh...

tell me, is him blackness why as you put it a 'preponderance' of whites a vote fi him... and a growing 'preponderance' of asians... and a growing 'preponderance' of hispanics...

what says you...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

claaaat... gamma yuh seh de same ting mi just seh below... mi deh yah a shake mi head in disbelief wid karl reasoning... in fact mi shame...

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        IS IT? yuh buy into that RUBBISH!!! a preponderance of blacks voted for bill clinton...they have to vote for someone. and in case you forgot he was not black enough for many so called african americans suh you stay deh......

is it hilary's whiteness that is getting her votes? do people make an issue of that?

karl, karl, karl......tsk tsk tsk
        Well 80+ %age consistently tells that story! ...and in my mind that is nothing to hide from or not be proud of.

Cho gamma nuh badda with dismissing that we are emotionally connected with Barack?

We all would like to see a black in the Whitehouse. ...and, the matter of his policies come in as an afterthought for a very many of us.

Are you going to say it is not so? Somehow you want me to believe that we do nto want a black in the Whitehouse as President?
        Forgetaboutit!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
          karl how you know suh much... you are descending to unfathomly depths... give black people more credit dan dat... how yuh suh sure seh a cause a him blackness why suh much black people a vote fi him... black people nuh vote in numbers fi white candidates tuh...

tell me, is him blackness why as you put it a 'preponderance' of whites a vote fi him... and a growing 'preponderance' of asians... and a growing 'preponderance' of hispanics...

what says you...
          Have we ever seen us vote in such numbers for any candidate?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

and why not if he is a qualified person? mi nuh get yuh!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

karl.. i think you should speak for yourself... four years ago, i saw barack speak at the democratic convention... at the time i said we were looking at a future presidential candidate... with barack, i saw a man with a vison... not a black man... the fact that he is black is of no significance... focussing on his race diminishes his intelligence and brilliance... he is more deserving... i thought you could have arrived at that conclusion...

Comment

have you ever seen white people vote for a black man in such numbers before... thats the question you need to ask yourself before you ask that silly question...

what you fail to acknowledge is you are witnessing a once in a lifetime greatness... i strongly believe that because it is a black man exhibiting such greatness and brilliance, you just cannot come to terms with what you are witnessing... you are just not accustomed to it... it happens to otherwise normal people...

Comment

~shakehead~ wi need a "mi cya'an believe whey mi a si" emoticon for some of karl's posts!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

karl it takes a special person to do what barack obama is doing... how many years have we been bombarded with the message to go out and vote... black, white, yellow, brown, tie & dye etc... yet this individual is able to mobilise and inspire people of all races and social brackets to go out and vote... for him!

not saying he is assured of the nomination or the presidency... it is clear his presence had created a phenomena that is sweeping the nation, that even the casual observer has taken notice...

Comment

i remember that clearly and what was on everybody's lips was that this man was presidential material.

i give him HUGE props for how he has handled his campaign. i thought that he may have run too early but it's as good a time as any and his success thus far has proven that......

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                        Later Tuesday, Rendell's spokesman said the governor did not mean to offend anyone.
                        "He was simply making an observation about the unfortunate nature of some parts of American society," said spokesman Chuck Ardo. "He wasn't being critical, he wasn't making accusations, but just being realistic."
                        Where was the "offense" in the governor's statement? America really mess-up fi true!

Sorry, I just cannot see America putting a black Muslim in the White House. Armageddon!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

philly is one city in Pennslvania though. its a very diverse and large state. You have mormon conutry like Harrisbury and Herysey to Urban areas such as Philli and Pittsburg. Anyway I am sick of the clintons. This aint no ****************ing monarchy.. who is going to run next chelsea...

Comment

a special person and a special time.

Comment

If people stop follow the crowd and pay attention when people with the data talk they'll be more informed. Even last night it was pointed out that Obama was picking up over 60% of the white male votes and he was even cutting into the white women votes as well.

Did y'all see his speech in Wisconsin last night? I saw only one black man in the background.

Who said he is a muslim?
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

now that was funny... reggae-fan... tilla... we need a special emoticon fi karl... see gamma's post above...

Comment

Working...
                                X