Billary's racial politics team rises up again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Sorry, I just cannot see America putting a black Muslim in the White House. Armageddon!
    Muslim? Yuh have been hanging out with Kaptain Karl for too long.
    Plus if people did follow unuh, Rosa Parks would have never refused to go to the back of the bus. Unuh outlook on life is so limited, and unuh have poor expectations for success. What a pity!
    Last edited by Hortical; February 13, 2008, 04:11 PM.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Inferiority Complex

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

sarcasm went "swish" over your head. sigh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lazie, yuh live in America. Yuh never hear dat argument before?!? And how dem mix it up with one Osama?!?! Not sayhing there is anything to it, but you know, it's going to get oh so nasty if he becomes the Democratic candidate. Now, that's not to see people shouldn't put him there!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ok.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
              karl.. i think you should speak for yourself... four years ago, i saw barack speak at the democratic convention... at the time i said we were looking at a future presidential candidate... with barack, i saw a man with a vison... not a black man... the fact that he is black is of no significance... focussing on his race diminishes his intelligence and brilliance... he is more deserving... i thought you could have arrived at that conclusion...
              I am disappointed in you. Imagine not having a point to make re: the overwhelming 80+% vote from blacks Barack is getting. You bring in points never mentioned in this argument or points ever disputed that Barack is inspiring and delivers himself extremely well?

So we are all agreed on that what has it got to do with the point that he gets this 80+% vote from our own?

You know it is unusual.

We have never voted in such percentages for any other good inspiring candidate. It therefore stands to reason that there must be another reason outside of being 'good and inspiring' why we flock to him in such numbers. I am saying that reason is - our emotional connection to him. He is as we are - black!

Deal with that the reality of my reasoning and leave the red herrings!
              Thank you!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

what you fail to acknowledge is you are witnessing a once in a lifetime greatness... i strongly believe that because it is a black man exhibiting such greatness and brilliance, you just cannot come to terms with what you are witnessing... you are just not accustomed to it... it happens to otherwise normal people...

Agree wid yuh Baddaz! Mi jus' done talk wid Karl and I had not yet read this discussion. I was saying the same thing to Karl that Barak is a special once-in-a-lifetime type of candidate. Hillary is good, but against a candidate like Barrak, she will have to play second fiddle. If by some twist of faith that Barak does not win the nomination, then I will go with Hillary. The last time I checked, she was not Black.

I voted for Barak but it was not because he is Black.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

The whole sarcasm thing missed you fi chue Mo. Haffi go sen yuh back ah Munro fi get a brush up in english.
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                  X