For anyone here that mess around with the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For anyone here that mess around with the

art of DJing or selecting (as dem call it a yaad) ... be honest .. how difficult is it to mix music today? I recall my days of messing around in the hotel's DJ booth and affi work fast fi catch a mix at the right time. The other day I went around a set .. the CD players give the BPM plus the mixer provides the same info. Now a days all a DJ need a headphone fah is to set the next track on the beat.

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

With the equipment available these days, even Mosiah can mix two tunes.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

das why mi lick out gainst dinosaurs,not that yo come as one......yo more like a Pokemon
      Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
      Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

With the software you have available it even allows you to automatically beatmatch the songs. Pretty easy. However a lot of the hurry come up djs didn't realize they needed to know which tune to play and when to play it. Rude awakening for them.

Comment

Working...
        X