Islandman, Scaly, Et al ... please explain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islandman, Scaly, Et al ... please explain

something for me. The Dems didn't consider the results of Michigan and Florida during their primary or whatever they called it.

If this race should come down to the "superdelegates" at the dems convention, will the superdelegates of Florida and Michigan come into play?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    something for me. The Dems didn't consider the results of Michigan and Florida during their primary or whatever they called it.

If this race should come down to the "superdelegates" at the dems convention, will the superdelegates of Florida and Michigan come into play?
    Maybe ! It depends on what Howard Dean says. He stated that they would not count because they violated the rules by moving their Primaries forward so the agreement which was signed by both Hillary and Barak stated they would not campaign in those states and the delegates including Super Delegates would not be recognised but if the state parties want to really create a stink they could go to court before the convention and if they win then it counts, now that's not good for my boy Obama.

On the other hand Political parties make their own rules so there is no court precident here really and the courts would toss the case which means they wouldn't count and that's not good for Hillary.

I hope I helped.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
      Maybe ! It depends on what Howard Dean says. He stated that they would not count because they violated the rules by moving their Primaries forward so the agreement which was signed by both Hillary and Barak stated they would not campaign in those states and the delegates including Super Delegates would not be recognised but if the state parties want to really create a stink they could go to court before the convention and if they win then it counts, now that's not good for my boy Obama.

On the other hand Political parties make their own rules so there is no court precident here really and the courts would toss the case which means they wouldn't count and that's not good for Hillary.

I hope I helped.
      Thanks!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

it's a clear as mud!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          it's a clear as mud!!

OK u give it a shot then

Comment

scaly..... mi nuh undastan it at tall tall tall......and unfortunatley, unlike the half man half horse who is the once noble chiron formerly sagest of all centaurs, with the messiah complex and who sees the unseen....i cannot and will not try to explain or argue things that i do not understand.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

heere's some interesting facts mi bredgin Lazie, since yo love dem thing de..

even though Hillary was the only candidate that participated in the Michigan primaries....50% of white men voted uncommitted.

DAMN!

too much dinosaurs!
              Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
              Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Working...
              X