calypso, help....anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calypso, help....anyone?

There is a claypso that has the words "healing in the balmyard", title and artiste

sparrow had a song with the words "do the dragon dance"...is that the title?

there wasa song about a fly "who flew in to a store" ......title and artiste

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

no it is not

Stanley Beckford and the turbines did "healing in the balm yard"

More Mento.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

dem nah play dem
      suppen aagin. Di furdess wi can go is
      sparrow: mi pretty margarin, my sexy margarin........

Dem tief dem ole record boss, yuh nuh hear.

Comment

gamma cant help you here... knw the first two songs.. the third i cannot recall...

my all time favorite calpyso is a song, i think called run mr rooster... i would pay for the original version... anyone know it... i am not sure of the artists... i thought it was sparrow but i was told it by the tradewinds...

if yuh see the rooster runnin
        sixty sexy chickens chasing him
        round an roun de corner
        run mister rooter...

anybody have access to it, please reach out to me...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          sparrow had a song with the words "do the dragon dance"...is that the title?
          Do the dragon dance is on the Album entitled "Again" with Byron Lee.

Run Mr. Rooster may be by the Tradewinds - but Sparrow also sings it. Can't post youtube from work
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

mdmex... i so desperately want the sparrow version... i always thought it was sparrow who did the original...

5 to 7 calypso corner... time fi leff out a mi yard fi school...

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
            Do the dragon dance is on the Album entitled "Again" with Byron Lee.

Run Mr. Rooster may be by the Tradewinds - but Sparrow also sings it. Can't post youtube from work
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Working...
            X