X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice that since Kern in problems

Don1 disappear...

Hmmm... ah wondah..

Mi notice the people who were so vocal fi Warmington and Montique resign haven't uttered a word.

The PNP is the biggest hypocrite of them all, they can't force him to resign his seat but they can expell him from the party if them serious about corruption.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
      Don1 disappear...

Hmmm... ah wondah..
      Serious about corruption ? Is there any doubt ?

Yuh nevah read the Meeks report ?

Dem serious like a Judge.

Mi haffi ask Karl which is the black dog and which is di Monkey....

Comment

Just for the record, Kern should have stepped down a long time ago. But so should all those persons who claimed that they spent zero dollars in their election campaign.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I am not talking about what Kern should do. Shouldn't the PNP boot him?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Just for the record, Kern should have stepped down a long time ago. But so should all those persons who claimed that they spent zero dollars in their election campaign.
            Sigh ... as usual you have to find a way to spread the blame.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Tactical...

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                Serious about corruption ? Is there any doubt ?

Yuh nevah read the Meeks report ?

Dem serious like a Judge.

Mi haffi ask Karl which is the black dog and which is di Monkey....
                Let me say it again...and, may I remind you I was saying this before any elections...ONE DEGREE OF SEPARATION! PNP/JLP ---JLP/PNP!
                Corruption abounds!

Yuh ead tuff...bad!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

suh why yuh nuh rotate yuh vote den ?

Checkmate.

Comment

How is the blame spread? Kern did his thing and should depart. Others did theirs and should also depart.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

depart or get booted? two different things

Comment

Working...
                      X