X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    Karl chant bud on this?
    Massa talk sense!

Ofcourse I can understand there will be situations where it may even be as a matter of survival for a woman to abort. The anti-abortionists live in a dream word!

Thinking surrounding having an abortion is 'serious thing'. Ofcourse having an abortion should not be lightly entered into. ...but there certainly are practical and sensible reasons why at times it is the only option.
    You obviously don't know the meaning of "" . At least yuh not the usual fanatic on this.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

~apogee~ :d

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Mi Granny always say mouth tun cross way fi chat & chant, mek one of the right to lifers pickney get raped, and see how quick them call in the butcher!
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          You obviously don't know the meaning of "" . At least yuh not the usual fanatic on this.
          Do not even spin...this!
          ...on politics I can take the spin...but, nuh baddah yah-suh!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            Do not even spin...this!
            ...on politics I can take the spin...but, nuh baddah yah-suh!
            You ever see me attempt to spin anything yet? Just admit you didn't understand the post ... it wouldn't be the first time.

"Mi a wait fi hear from people like Karl who love to chant "Bud" on this"
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
              I love to hear the anti-abortionists with their game. Fact is mek one of their pickney get pregnant, with an UNWANTED pregnancy, and see how quick them find the wherewithal to get it aborted.
              everybody starts of righteous until they are confronted with the issue...

wid suh much people pon de earth awready... wha mek dem nuh leave de woman dem alone fi duh what dem feel iz best fi demself...

i am pro-choice... i am not pro-abortion as a contraceptive... there are clearly situations when a woman will need to terminate a pregnancy...

mi wonda a weh de pro-life extremists dem fraidah... mi really wonda sometimes...
              'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

especially the ones who would kill in the name of pro-life!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

mi wonda a weh de pro-life extremists dem fraidah... mi really wonda sometimes...
                  Dem fraidah a DEAD
                  Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

suh explain why most pro-lifers seem to be in favour of capital punishment! like jawge bush for example....

Comment

Working...
                    X