BIGGER impact on the child life.
    You seems to be in agreement that a fetus is a life, yet it matters not judging from your arguments.
    Which is it Lazie?

Lazie
    As I stated in an earlier post, my personal views isn't relevant ... if a woman wishes to have an abortion, fanatics have no business interfering.

Too many poor and unwanted youths. We should make the abortion pill, RU-485 widely available without the need for a prescription. It can be used to terminate a pregnancy up to forty-nine days after the beginning of a woman's last menstrual cycle.

The less people born into poverty and misery, the better the country will be.

Fact is a woman (nor a man)does not own a child, she is merely responsible for the wellbeing....
        If she has a right to kill that child then it was arrogated.
        My personal views shape all my views(if any is left?!?)

is not the poor so much as the unwanted.....

you call it the worse, we call it being liberal and independent.....a wonder a who lay the frame work fiwi..

mi lab partnah...
            Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
            Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

That is because you do not see the fetus as a life, or you would afford that life choices.
              You are a vegetarian right?

vegetarian or not...den yuh think seh yuh when yuh juice di carrot it still alive?