No announcement yet.

Dancehall artiste arrested for carnal abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

talking 'bout chune....thanks to you i'm listening to some dave valentin right yah now.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      talking 'bout chune....thanks to you i'm listening to some dave valentin right yah now.
      & I know you're enjoying it
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

i shure is!

some boney james and grover washington jr too.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

look munga and deva brat fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz6wxxQ4Idw

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
            look munga and deva brat fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz6wxxQ4Idw
            What a bredda love Jamaica star...

Yow mi ago scan mi JA passport and send di pic to u mek u get fi fantasize about being a yardie.

Comment

Thanks Trini ...
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Really a difficult situation made even worse. The allegation of rape is one thing but carnal abuse limits the typical defence(it was consensual).
                Whereas being friendly with the island's most notorious gunmen is largely typical and unique to our larger than life DJs, sadly carnal abuse is more common in our society, that is the ugly truth and hopefully this begins the well needed process of change.

Blessed

Comment

Working...
                X