Islandman, Scaly et al. Does anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islandman, Scaly et al. Does anyone

know the official delegate count for the Dems todate? I'm getting different results;

MSNBC Counts
    Obama - 838
    Clinton -834
    Edwards - 26

CNN Counts
    Clinton - 811
    Obama - 720
    Edwards - 26

Fox News
    Clinton - 845
    Obama - 765
    Edwards - 26

At least dem all agree on Edwards' count.

ABC News
    Clinton - 872
    Obama - 793.
    Edwards - 41
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

in each case is less than 100...i think that not all media outlets understand the delegate thing per state as well as per party.

i know i don't.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      know the official delegate count for the Dems todate? I'm getting different results;

MSNBC Counts
      Obama - 838
      Clinton -834
      Edwards - 26

CNN Counts
      Clinton - 811
      Obama - 720
      Edwards - 26

Fox News
      Clinton - 845
      Obama - 765
      Edwards - 26

At least dem all agree on Edwards' count.

ABC News
      Clinton - 872
      Obama - 793.
      Edwards - 41

You need a PHD in math to figure it out. All I know is that Obama has some serious momentum going into next week for the DC, Virginia and Maryland primaries. He has time, money and can do many rallies where he is strong at talking to small crowds.

It felt really good voting for him last night. The most amazing thing is that he won all the majority white states and in NY practically all his volunteer staff is white........don't know if that's a good thing or bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
        You need a PHD in math to figure it out. All I know is that Obama has some serious momentum going into next week for the DC, Virginia and Maryland primaries. He has time, money and can do many rallies where he is strong at talking to small crowds.

It felt really good voting for him last night. The most amazing thing is that he won all the majority white states and in NY practically all his volunteer staff is white........don't know if that's a good thing or bad.
        He should clean up in those states...
        ...but, Hillary should hang tough!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X