Is America a Monarchy now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is America a Monarchy now?

For darn near 20 years now, all we can see is Bush or Clinton.

Time for a change now.

A wha, America is a 2 bit banana republic now?

Steeeuupps

They must can find other people among 300 million!

Originally posted by Willi View Post
    For darn near 20 years now, all we can see is Bush or Clinton.

Time for a change now.

A wha, America is a 2 bit banana republic now?

Steeeuupps

They must can find other people among 300 million!
    Yuh luv change fi change sake?
    Hillary for me!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Yuh luv change fi change sake?
      Hillary for me!

Obama Obama Obama!!!!!!

Willi is right, enough of Bush and Clinton

Comment

Enough of MEN running all the damn countries! Woooman time
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
          Enough of MEN running all the damn countries! Woooman time
          You laugh but I am in complete agreement that it is high time a competent woman be given a shot at the control. The current man...and a whole host of men in Washington and without have f@#$%$#@@ked enough already.

...besides a switch to a leader from the democrats to be elected....one with calm cool collected temperament and one with a clear idea of direction various policies should take.

Obama's 'flowery speaks' sound great - but substance on issues, even as there is a recognition of limited time to explain postions...are not used to make coherent arguments...instead what I am hearing is confusion. Muddling around as he tries to get a handle on the issues he has chosen to put forward as areas within which he would make/bring changes.

Hillary's arguments appear more well structured and make sense. You may not agree on some details as explained but you can follow the logic of the arguments and thus accept the projects being doable and accomplishing the explained aims.
          Last edited by Karl; February 6, 2008, 01:01 PM.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl ... yesterday Scaly posted the URL for Obama's site. Guh read it and stop talk foolishness.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

flowery speaks (speeches or what ever)...hmmmmmmm.... sounds familiar.

the funny thing is in the jamaican landscape, historically the pnp has been the more liberal (democrat) and the jlp the conservative (republican) especially under michael manley and eddie seaga.... that comparison fascinates me

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                Karl ... yesterday Scaly posted the URL for Obama's site. Guh read it and stop talk foolishness.
                i doubt karl has ever visited obama's site... i also doubt that karl has ever listened to obama... he might hear words but has not listened...

with regards to obama and karl, i dont even pay karl any attention... he is completely locked onto hillary...
                'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

hilary,cb, pnp ......what else?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    flowery speaks (speeches or what ever)...hmmmmmmm.... sounds familiar.

the funny thing is in the jamaican landscape, historically the pnp has been the more liberal (democrat) and the jlp the conservative (republican) especially under michael manley and eddie seaga.... that comparison fascinates me
                    You are right on the liberal/conserative contrasts with Manley/Seaga...PNP/JLP.

I am a proud liberal! ...with some conservative biases!

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                      You are right on the liberal/conserative contrasts with Manley/Seaga...PNP/JLP.

I am a proud liberal! ...with some conservative biases!
                      On a serious note ... any democrat that see their beloved party being seen in the same light as the PNP would ... should be ****************ed.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                        i doubt karl has ever visited obama's site... i also doubt that karl has ever listened to obama... he might hear words but has not listened...

with regards to obama and karl, i dont even pay karl any attention... he is completely locked onto hillary...
                        You got that right!
                        ...and, I do not read Hillary's site either...but, I have all the Democratic debates (not one single solitary Republican debate) on my VCR! ...and as I do with football, I watch them repeatedly!

Comment

as it is now...i agree 100%......

as willi said this is NOT daddy manley's pnp!!!!! the current jlp is definitley more like the pnp of the early 70's!

Comment

Working...
                          X