RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WoW! 1st GOP State declared - W. Virgina and how it came...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoW! 1st GOP State declared - W. Virgina and how it came...

about.

As I just heard on CNN - 1st decision - Romney, Huckabee, McCain...then realising that Romney may win the McCain delegates threw their votes to Huckabee.

That then translated into final %age count = Huckabee - 53%; Romney = 47%; McCain - 1%.

If this is a winner take all...damn???

Politriks at work!!! ...or, the people at work???
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Are you serious? The neo-conservatives must be getting ready to blow a fuse!

Heh heh this is all-out war !!
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yuh see BO heading for Pennsylvania avenue now?
      smoke and glass my friend, be careful

Comment

Yes, apparently it is winner-take all. All the delegates go to Huckabee.

They are calling it the revenge of the moderates in the Republican party. The neo-cons and Reagan-worshippers are not happy at all! Romney is a fake conservative anyway.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
          Yes, apparently it is winner-take all. All the delegates go to Huckabee.

They are calling it the revenge of the moderates in the Republican party. The neo-cons and Reagan-worshippers are not happy at all! Romney is a fake conservative anyway.
          Strange ... of the 3, I prefer Romney.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

every time i si him i remember "damien omen III".

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              every time i si him i remember "damien omen III".
              Yuh kno what is funny - McCain's entire message is "I am a warrior"! My auto-response is - so? ..but, many, many Republicans seem to love it!

What the hell is he going to do if he wins the White House only plan and conduct wars?
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Well you can move to
                the cry baby or the good muslim (I'm sorry guys I got this word from Karl.
                I know you guys love BO dearly, sorry to offend you)

Comment

wear a kilt and paint him face like "braveheart"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

That is nonsense Karl and you know it.

He has been involved in some of the most discussed and debated legislations in recent times other than the war. ie the MCcain/Kennedy immigration/amnesty bill, mCCain/Feingold for campaign finance reform. He is working with Lieberman right now on some global warming legislation. He also voted against the Bush tax cuts because they were not matched with a cut in spending.

All these things are why the far right of his party hate him so much and call him a liberal. The only thing they give him any respect for is support for Bush on the surge.

Comment

He has been involved in some of the most discussed and debated legislations in recent times other than the war. ie the MCcain/Kennedy immigration/amnesty bill, mCCain/Feingold for campaign finance reform. He is working with Lieberman right now on some global warming legislation. He also voted against the Bush tax cuts because they were not matched with a cut in spending.

All these things are why the far right of his party hate him so much and call him a liberal. The only thing they give him any respect for is support for Bush on the surge.
                      McCain is a budget hawk, but Obama is building what may be an unstoppable momentum!

It is now "cool" for white Americans to support Obama.

Comment

Give all the props for those moves you mentioned...but, hasn't he been running away from those things while on the stump? Isn't his main...some would say only focus on what a great general and commander-in-chief he would be?

Comment

Working...
                        X