Islandman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islandman

You are right, Edwarsd bowed out and Hukafollow seems not too far from doing the same.

Blessed

Rhatid, I didn't remember that I had gone on record with those predictions. Thanks for reminding me.

Huckleberry wants to screw Romney because he and his team gave him a hard time in the early states when he was more of a threat. Tell you the truth, I wouldn't have a major problem with McCain as president, except for his promise for 100 years in Iraq if necessary.

The Democrat race is really interesting eh? Even though most gave Hillary the edge in the last debate, i think Obama did himself a lot of good by showing that he had a good grasp of the issues and wasn't just a good speaker.

I am still not sure which one would be the better candidate to take on the Republicans. With Hillary you know what you getting and who likes and dislikes her. With Obama it is more risky, he could blow McCain out by a wide margin or he could also crash and burn when they go negative on him.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
    X