I Took My First Step Towards Living The American Dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Took My First Step Towards Living The American Dream

Next on the list is the white woman, the white picket fence and the dog (him nuh haffi be white)

Yuh couldn't wait to get the George W. Bush rebate check in June? BTW, the super bowl was on Sunday, and yuh are a few days late getting yuh HDTV.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
      Yuh couldn't wait to get the George W. Bush rebate check in June? BTW, the super bowl was on Sunday, and yuh are a few days late getting yuh HDTV.
      Mi nuh business wit nuh Super Bowl. As long as mi get it in time fi see Omar buss a shot inna Marlowe bleertneet inna High Definition mi alrite

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        Mi nuh business wit nuh Super Bowl. As long as mi get it in time fi see Omar buss a shot inna Marlowe bleertneet inna High Definition mi alrite
        Wait ... yuh aware that Omar gone the other way right? Anyway ... not only Marlowe, but Chris and Snoop as well.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Wait ... yuh aware that Omar gone the other way right? Anyway ... not only Marlowe, but Chris and Snoop as well.
          Yes unfortunately but ever since the episode whe him go court inna di likkle red tie and dem ask him what his occupation is mi cyaan leff him out:

DA: "Whats your occupation Mr. Little?"
          Omar: "I'm a grab em and go boy."
          DA: "What exactly does that mean Mr. Little?"
          Omar: " I robs drugdealers."

Comment

LOL ! Bricktop u funny no rahtid.

did u also connect it wid HDMI cables ? I did with mine and there is a delay when switching to HD channels with the remote just can't figure out what the problem is. The other unit where I use regular cables don't have that problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
              LOL ! Bricktop u funny no rahtid.

did u also connect it wid HDMI cables ? I did with mine and there is a delay when switching to HD channels with the remote just can't figure out what the problem is. The other unit where I use regular cables don't have that problem.
              Bwoy it don't even reach yet but please explain the difference in HDMI and the regualr ones? I hear the HDMI dem dear.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                Bwoy it don't even reach yet but please explain the difference in HDMI and the regualr ones? I hear the HDMI dem dear.
                yes dem dear you can pay as little as $50 or as much as a $100, and remeber the munting brackets and other accesories.

From what I hear the HDMI cables give the best reception but the regular a/v cables will work as well. I don't know the technical differences maybe someone here can explain it in more detail.

Comment

yuh mean i've been living the american dream all this time? and i'm not even in america?!!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Next on the list is the white woman, the white picket fence and the dog (him nuh haffi be white)
                    Mek sure yuh sign the pre-nup (and include the big screen TV as your sole possession) & have a good lawyer in the wings
                    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Yuh need HDMI cables to receive the HD signal from a HD DVD player or Upconvert DVD player.

Most cable installers bring dem own HDMI cables, and yuh will not need to get your own HDMI to connect to their cable.

Go buy yuh HDMI cables from Buy.com. Spending over $40 on those cables are a waste of money, and the gold tipped cables from Buy.com are just as good. Methinks I spent bout $20 on my cables from that site.

Before yuh call your cable company for HDTV, you can get an antenna that can receive over the air HD TV signals. Most local stations now broadcast in HD, and you will be able to receive their signals for free.
                      Last edited by Hortical; February 5, 2008, 10:53 AM.
                      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Nevah know mi was selling the American Dream... mek mi feel proud.

Comment

Yuh jokifi bad!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                            yuh mean i've been living the american dream all this time? and i'm not even in america?!!!!!
                            Jah know fi some reason mi jus nuh like da bredda yeh

Comment

Working...
                            X