No announcement yet.

Jawge this must twist your Brain bad. HEART GARMEX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mi want fi know why him alway read the good books them wid the facts?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Based on what he did for Jakans; he should
      have one in every parish.

Comment

that is not the fact, the fact is he was a CAPITALIST.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So is Joshua that freed the
          people, yuh focusing on? Ok yes he is a capitalist. Yuh know of anymore?

Comment

Keeble Munn

what is your point?

Comment

Yuh notice mi put some BIIIG capitalist
              fi di US. Ja nuh have no big poster boy capitalist? Unnuh ah ring slave to
              rhatid.

Comment

ah bwoy.....this is almost too good! yuh really read whey yuh write or even THINK about it?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

What do you call Chris Blackwell?
                  Issa
                  Butch Stewart
                  Lee Chin and the other Jamaican Chinese Bredda who live inna Canada from Jamaica.

Mr. Chin who own VP records and the Owner of Royal Caribbean and Golden Crust.

Your idea of capitalist is all wrong what is Business owner who is running a successful business or even your friend Godfrey Dyer who no longer have his hotel?

Mi figet you a socalist, you definate capitalist however you want.

Comment

Sass don't confuse the past slavery laws where
                    the crown had to repay plantation owners for the loss of slaves.

This law has been even carried over in the 21st century. Sass if the Govt. partnered with you on one of those huge hotels, couldn't you run it and make a profit? Or this is not for you, you wren't born for it. Yes?

Comment

so Bill Gates get no tax break or any consessions?

Stop talk foolishness yah man. Read any business book and they will tell you government polices have a lot to do with the survival of any business.

Why you think there was no successful business in China and Russia until the 1990s? Was it because of government policies?

Check NY Empire program and you will see how many companies big and small get a break to invest in NY poorer communities and Hudson Valley.

No tell me nuh foolishness now as my former co-worker father signed the deal to allow Pespi into China and he was a part of the Chinese govt.

Comment

Mi say (lissen good) if di GOVT. of
                        Jamaica partner wid yuh fi build say Breezes. Yuh tink yuh could ah mange fi run it an mek a profit?

Comment

What entity in Jamaica that the government partner with anyone that they make profit?
                          JPS? Telephone Company? Workers Bank? NCORR (or what ever Lazie call it) Air Jamaica, etc you tell me.

That a the problem with your socalist thinking that government should be partners rather than providing funds at cheap inexpensive rate and providing training and in return collect taxes. Instead the government want to own every none productive entity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                            Okay let me give you
                            an example of a capitalist in the US: Bill Gates, Steven Jobs, those kids that founded ID software. OK let's pause.

Please give me an example of a Capitalist in Jamaica Sass. Thanks.
                            PJ Patterson, Omar Davies
                            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              Micheal Manley was one, I use to see his rebate checks from Coffee Board for his coffee plantation in the Blue Mountains.

Something you may not know your idol had.
                              Him might not know that after his idol left politics, he became a consultant for the Jakan govt. and his renumeration was in US $$$$ (not Jakan $$$ even with a FX crisis)
                              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Joshua freed the beaches and Abe Lincoln freed the slaves.

Dinosaurs like you are an anchor to real progress... I just hope your type does not take as long to become extinct.

Comment

Working...
                                X