Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble in the Clinton camp or

just a hicup? Seems like the fight will be dirty

Let's how the clinton's artillery responds.

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22926743

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
    just a hicup? Seems like the fight will be dirty

Let's how the clinton's artillery responds.

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22926743
    With a win of the presidential elections!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

If the fight gets dirty with the Clintons, Obama will not be able to compete. The best he can do is try to stay away from it and hope to benefit from a backlash.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

he shouldn't even try...i beleieve there is room for an "above it all" type of campaign that could cause the dirty campaign to backfire.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

him a get all the positive press right now him need to make sure the advantage stays.

he didn't shake Clinton's hand the other night, can you imagine if a did she turn away?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
            If the fight gets dirty with the Clintons, Obama will not be able to compete. The best he can do is try to stay away from it and hope to benefit from a backlash.
            Do you think the fight has been dirty?
            ...just if you are wondering - I do not think so!

i) It was fair for Bill to describe the impression Obama has tried to give that his pronuncements on the war started and ended with "I was for the war, before the war" as "a fairy tale"!

"I was for the war, before the war" is not the alpha and omega of Obama's positions on the war.

It was in my mind a lie for Obama to state that bringing up subsequent statements he made and votes he conferred in the Senate were not relevant and or a lie.

ii) It is fair for Hillary Clinton to seek support of all persons willing to serve who she deems helpful to her cause. Among those persons would be Bill Clinton.

It is silly to claim by Obama lovers that Bill should not be helping.

I am sure if Michelle Obama was a former president she would be doing all she could to help elect her husband.

iii) It was fair for Obama to tout Hillary's work with the large corporation that America loves to hate, and the retail giant that America flocks to - Wal-Mart...

iv) ...and, it was fair of Hillary to tout Obama's close association with slum-lord (whatever his name is).

NB: It is nonsense ...(but may be 'good' theatre? for Obama lovers) to expect Obama to verbally contrast his plans and approaches with Hillary as 'setting the record straight' and of Hillary's doing of the exact same thing as 'attacks' on him.

Why aren't they both 'attacks' or 'setting the record straight'? Why coming out of his mouth it is 'setting the record straight'...but, out of Hillary's mouth 'attacks'?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I agree but i still think that there are two trump cards that the Clintons have not used. Both his afrocentric church with the militant preacher, and his Muslim background are vulnerable to attack. While the race card is kind of risky these days in US politics, it is open season for attacks on anything Muslim.

If the Clintons don't use it and he wins, then the Republicans will surely use it and I would be interested to see the plan his team has to defend that, if necessary.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I don't think it has got dirty yet, but they were close to the line in the last debate.

Obamas side is not immune to going dirty either though. I don't know if you saw the clip with the low-blow that Michelle Obama threw against Clinton, basically saying at a rally that "if you can't run you own house, how can you run the White House?" Apparently it was from last August before things heated up but CNN showed it last week when things got hot and I am sure it will surface again.

Comment

if Obama win then do you think the Republicans will not draw the race card? They have nothing to to gain lose.

The Hispanics might be the key here as they don't normally support black candidates in numbers.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I think I just posted the
                    first Salvo (well not really; the handshake in the media could be). The Clinton machine will start moving now. Look for the response (I don't think they will wait for the smoke to clear; unlike a party I know that sat for three weeks)

Comment

Even with the hispanics he will lose.
                      Him need WHITE PEOPLE; not just a few either.

The Clintons will start playing hard, wait and see.

Comment

Yes, they willand the safest way to use it would be to feature the pastor of his church , who seems to be a Christian version of Farrakhan. I think the idea of him advising a president spiritually will bother a lot of white people.

Comment

don't know much about him but it should be interesting.

Comment

The clintons are going to take him out. GOP
                            already knows this. They are preparing for the Clintons.

Comment

He is the one who coined the phrase The Audacity of Hope.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremiah_Wright

Comment

Working...
                              X