Bunting bashing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when you or members of your
    family are ill; do you try to prove that the medicine prescribed by the doctor is good?

Comment

have doctors ever mis-diagnosed or mis prescribed?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

maybe they did with you LOL. Gamma
        nothing is a 100%. Leave that weak argument alone. Tell you what;
        hang up, go wind surf, then come back.

Comment

as you wish.....i would have know that i have challenged a doctor's diagnosis because based on my limited knowledge, it did not make sense.

my father was diagnosed with acute appendicitis as a boy and was to be scheduled for an appendectomy turns out he had indigestion. appendix not removed.

countless cases of it, bottom line, if i have no reason to doubt it, they get the benefit of the doubt, if a do have doubts i get a second opinion. it's that simple.

i'm glad that you see that nothing is 100% and with that in mind......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Ok Mr.Flat earth

Comment

did i say that i believed the earth was flat?!! this is exactly what i was telling 'sass, mdme x and lazie about...24 hours not even pass good and yuh prove me right!!!!

is awright yuh cya'an help yuhself because it compulsive!

Comment

let me get off this carousel. Have fun.

Comment

good idea.

Comment

Working...
                  X