• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenya Exploding

Kenya gangs seek to avenge lawmaker's death

Former United Nations chief working to quell post-election violence

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22875853/
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

somehow...some way this will be used against obama!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You know what I find interesting about their protest? Well let me tell yuh - only the police have guns. The mauling has been with machetes, stones and poison arrows! Not that it makes any difference what tool causes your death, but it just seems amazing to me that a country with such a large border - both land and sea - has been able to have almost a gun-free society. Of course, we can debate the reasons, but I just thought I would share that with yall.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        You know what I find interesting about their protest? Well let me tell yuh - only the police have guns. The mauling has been with machetes, stones and poison arrows! Not that it makes any difference what tool causes your death, but it just seems amazing to me that a country with such a large border - both land and sea - has been able to have almost a gun-free society. Of course, we can debate the reasons, but I just thought I would share that with yall.
        Good observation!

Comment

Working...
        X