spoke to a renowned business consultant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would you? please?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I couldn't even if I
      tried

Comment

same old same old!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

What? Forex trading is unsustainable?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            What? Forex trading is unsustainable?
            Without a doubt, that kind of return is unsustainable in trading.

Yuh really think that Olint is engaging in Forex trading to mek dat return???

Not saying they are a blanchisserie, but its either that or the banking loophole dem exploiting. Mek mi dun talk yah.

Comment

"Blanchisserie" (Laundry) I understand. But what loophole?

I'm conservative when it comes to investments so anything that look so good like Olint makes me worry. However, since I first heard of Olint they've been going "strong", for the last three years plus I think. If/When the bubble burst I hope is only play money unuh have in it.

I'm not an analyst, but conceptually, it seems to me that if major traded currencies aren't fluctuating 10% against each other monthly, and leverage aside, then the 10% return seems unrealistic, not so?

Just a layman's view.

pr
              Peter R

Comment

hence "blanchisserrie"

Comment

Is that the same Blanche from Golden Girls? No wonder they shortened it to Blanche!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X