She obviously know her man. She certainly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She obviously know her man. She certainly

wouldn't take that chance with some man .... I guess the fact that the man didn't fight back he will be considered soft ... but then if he had defended himself he would be seen as an abuser.

Hubby Beaten On Bus - Crowd watches as angry 'wifey' whips man, 'matey'

By Arthur Green, Star Writer

St. Thomas

Some people found it funny, some found it surprising, and others were left confused following the beating of a man on a bus in downtown Kingston on Friday.

A large crowd converged as a woman gave her man a proper flogging after he had lied to her about his whereabouts, not knowing she was only a stone's throw away and was actually looking at him.

The incident took place at the Portmore bus park, where the man, who was in the company of another woman heading for a Portmore destination, responded to a call on his cellular phone.

He was overheard telling the other person on the line that he was on his way to May Pen, Clarendon, and was in the vicinity of the Vineyards toll plaza.

Connecting blows

Before he could complete his story the woman he was apparently telling his location, got up from a seat in the back of the bus, grabbed him by his collar and began connecting blows all over his body while using some colourful language to describe him.

By this time the man's female companion was trying to make a hasty retreat, but she too was prevented from getting away and was also given a few blows from the beater who was apparently the 'woman a yard'.

The beating lasted for approximately five minutes, with the man not raising a hand to prevent the blows or even trying to fight back.

During the melee, the man's national Identification card fell from his pocket. It revealed that he was from a Rollington Town, Kingston, address.

After the fiasco, the 'beater woman' apparently changed her travel plans and left the bus with the man who stood outside the bus door checking himself for blood and any serious injuries.

This was where many people realised that the woman had obviously noticed her man in a location he ought not to have been and dialed his number to check up on him.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

well him supposed to know him circumstances... suh

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

A tell you Cell phone is not a good invention at all.

A good thing mi nuh dey pon the road again.

A wonder how Shelly Thunder doing?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

man seh "telephone thing mash up mi life"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          A wonder how Shelly Thunder doing?
          Well the last man she tried to "Kuff" didn't like it ... suh tun christian now.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

the song did say "sometimes a man fi get kuff" she probably neva know when fi stop!!!!

a liklle joke mi a mek shelly....duh nuh ... ~kuff~ mi

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              wouldn't take that chance with some man .... I guess the fact that the man didn't fight back he will be considered soft ... but then if he had defended himself he would be seen as an abuser.

Hubby Beaten On Bus - Crowd watches as angry 'wifey' whips man, 'matey'

By Arthur Green, Star Writer

St. Thomas

Some people found it funny, some found it surprising, and others were left confused following the beating of a man on a bus in downtown Kingston on Friday.

A large crowd converged as a woman gave her man a proper flogging after he had lied to her about his whereabouts, not knowing she was only a stone's throw away and was actually looking at him.

The incident took place at the Portmore bus park, where the man, who was in the company of another woman heading for a Portmore destination, responded to a call on his cellular phone.

He was overheard telling the other person on the line that he was on his way to May Pen, Clarendon, and was in the vicinity of the Vineyards toll plaza.

Connecting blows

Before he could complete his story the woman he was apparently telling his location, got up from a seat in the back of the bus, grabbed him by his collar and began connecting blows all over his body while using some colourful language to describe him.

By this time the man's female companion was trying to make a hasty retreat, but she too was prevented from getting away and was also given a few blows from the beater who was apparently the 'woman a yard'.

The beating lasted for approximately five minutes, with the man not raising a hand to prevent the blows or even trying to fight back.

During the melee, the man's national Identification card fell from his pocket. It revealed that he was from a Rollington Town, Kingston, address.

After the fiasco, the 'beater woman' apparently changed her travel plans and left the bus with the man who stood outside the bus door checking himself for blood and any serious injuries.

This was where many people realised that the woman had obviously noticed her man in a location he ought not to have been and dialed his number to check up on him.
              This is funny no hell.

I don't feel bad for him though since he was wrong on every level.

Plus so many women in Jamaica face physical abuse for nutten so he is just revenge collateral damage.

Comment

what you mean wrong on every level?

When you was on the road nothing never make you do stupid things and then you say "but look wha me just do eeehhh"

A just the life of a player, if it did work out him woulda be a great man LOL.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

mi can ongle sit and be regaled by the exploits of the real playerz dem, eh 'sass!

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    what you mean wrong on every level?

When you was on the road nothing never make you do stupid things and then you say "but look wha me just do eeehhh"

A just the life of a player, if it did work out him woulda be a great man LOL.
                    OH YES but it's wrong.......on every level.

Comment

Comment

a tell you sah.

Comment

Well she probably win dat round, but loose the WAR. She probably play tough pon the road but get a backsiding when him reach har house.

As Bob Andy seh - Oh the games people play now
                          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                          - Langston Hughes

Comment

But the player might feel big wid all the attention him getting or as Barrington Levy and Bounty Killa woulda say "You are living Dangerously"

Comment

This could never happen to me as
                              I'm no player

Comment

Working...
                              X