If the law is changed to insist that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the law is changed to insist that

all drivers must have their license, is that taking away the rights of the people? Its the law in Jersey ... if we don't have our driving documents ... then .. $$$$ big fines.

If a national id # is required of the citizens of the country, is that taking away the rights of the people? If so how?
    Last edited by Lazie; January 28, 2008, 02:07 PM.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Ja is not Jersey. when
    will you understand that?

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      Ja is not Jersey. when
      will you understand that?
      Really ... I missed that. When are you going to be serious?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

wha happen the Pow Pow stop you dis morning?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Okay you didn't know; slap yourself and wake up

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            wha happen the Pow Pow stop you dis morning?
            .. no, just heard a caller on Perkins upset about these proposals. I cannot see why.

Comment

Working...
            X