No announcement yet.

Gov't to Add Two Years of Compulsory Education

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jawge that is what you think. There are still many good youths who I come accross when I visit, I am impressed by some a them, them just want a little bit more. Nuh follow the hype a nuh everybody a sling them gun or crome knife like Munga.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

For your sake: I hope so.

Comment

Jawge - there are still good, focused youths, who just need the encouragement and opportunity etc., and for folks to BELIEVE in them, and instill that BELIEF!

Sometimes they hear too much of the negative, from parents, teachers and other family members that "you'll never amount to anything good;" not to mention the comparison stigma.
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
          Ah well. back on the ranch:
          Give me your those on Ja lobbying Intel and AMD for a super clean Lab. Thanks.
          Yuh neva hear bout ST Micro?

Comment

i would rather the name calling thna to be disingenuous...as far as this character is concerned you cannot do both..no-one that i know of ever said what he is trying to intimate.

lying lips are an abomination....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              you know the last time me went Jamaica, mi fellow Titchfield grad a drive taxi tell me he is no taxi driver. He said he does customer service.
              Some coaches have denied their taxi-driving day jobs as well!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X