RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allyuh Jamaicans too serious yes, whe Mexxx??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allyuh Jamaicans too serious yes, whe Mexxx??

...the countdown has started....when unnu learn how to RELAX and PARTY and know the TRUE MEANING of life, come talk to mi!!!!
    So, who on the Air JA. charter next week - put up yu hand!!!!
    Mosiah, no bodda - yu cyan handle dis!
    Is fete after fete after fete...whe Shabba sey " a trailer load...."

Easy.

if it could be done without that infernal SOCA music blaring in people aise....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yuhseeit! das di ongle problem!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ha, ha...just messing with your head...but seriously, I don't think there's any country blessed with some many beautiful women (let's not argue this one)....it's just wrong to take sand to the beach...wrong!

Comment

when yuh come back ah yaad
          nuh stap ah town come ah country. Di pretty woman dem nuh deh ah town nuh more boss Yuh haffi touch country. It nuh really easy fi deal wid ah jakan woman still.

Some female co workers were making complaints to me saying why are
          the jakan women so aggressive. They said even if they are not with a guy anymore they still don't want him to have anybody else. They sound scared, saying Jakan women are crazy. They also said the Jakn men will have a jakan wife at home but will want an american woman on the side.

They wouldn't want to mess with the one at the train station man. If she gwaan so bout smoke

Comment

I am country man myself and last year I saw some of the best....kinda youngish...23 yo...could be a top model. Give me all number...betta pass on the portfolio...but no mek sense Mosiah, Balla et al. a go waste it. Yeah, our women can get on the hyper end when they are ready...nuff woman fraid dem.

Comment

and nuff man....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

same way it set up boss

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                  Ha, ha...just messing with your head...but seriously, I don't think there's any country blessed with some many beautiful women (let's not argue this one)....it's just wrong to take sand to the beach...wrong!
                  Is not quanity run dis ting.. is QUALITY..

Comment

Working...
                  X