Guys, remind me: Why was the PNP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    Most of the policies are the PNP's? Really? Or is it, like Karl yuh see what yuh want?
    Why don't list the new JLP policies?
    After you have done that I shall list the many PNP policies and projects that this "change course" JLP has said they will be "not changing course on"!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Can you tell me one Target the PNP has met in the last 10 years in office?
      Whether it is fiscal target, developement, crime etc...

Man can talk anything but a doing it a di problem. You nuh think Boxhill had some a the idea Burrell implementing now?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Boss that was signed before Nanny P come
        bout. Why yuh tink it get hol up?

Comment

Lash dem yes Karl

Comment

Portmore bypass and Toll. No?

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              Why don't list the new JLP policies?
              After you have done that I shall list the many PNP policies and projects that this "change course" JLP has said they will be "not changing course on"!
              What you and yuh sidekick fussing bout? The money was borrowed for purpose X ... what unuh expected the new gov't to do?

You have the same access as I do, use it and stop forming the fool KArl. Anyway, lets play your silly game. Knock yuhself out Comrade.

http://www.jis.gov.jm/Bulletin21_1.pdf
              http://www.jis.gov.jm/Page13.pdf
              http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...49&postcount=3
              http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...50&postcount=4
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                Can you tell me one Target the PNP has met in the last 10 years in office?
                Whether it is fiscal target, developement, crime etc...

Man can talk anything but a doing it a di problem. You nuh think Boxhill had some a the idea Burrell implementing now?
                List the targets the PNP misssed and I will follow with those acheived! ...and, my list shall be a very long list!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                  Boss that was signed before Nanny P come
                  bout. Why yuh tink it get hol up?
                  ... and yet idiots wanted this joker to be PM? kiss teet.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

not completed on time
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Karl they kept any.

from water, roads, housing, budget, improvement in standard etc.

They have figures and dates how much it would cost and completed when and the PNP missed them all.

Comment

Nothing is completed on time in
                        Ja, well the stadium in trelawny.

What do you think about the Harmony Cove project, is it good or bad?

Comment

that is not the point.
                          Is not if it is good or bad but do keeping things on target.

Sandals Whitehouse nuh bad either.

Comment

was it? yuh SURE?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                            X