Obama and the US Presidential elections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    norman washington manley was a visionary of legendary proportions not so with michael...he had vision yes, but his moth got the better of him on too many occasions...
    A who seh yuh cyaan write an in excellent manner express self and evoke passion?

A like how yuh put dat! ...would debate yuh on that "his moth got the better of him on too many occasions"....but, damn man - well written/expressed!

Yuh need tuh write sin-tink fi di reggaeboyzsc.com using yuh powers!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Who started the colour thing?

Originally posted by Seuss View Post
      The sad truth is that Obama has tried his best to make this about all Americans regardless of the color of their skin. Yet the media
      Bill Clinton's first questioning of Obama was - Obama's record on the war!

You must remember that Obama's early entry statements were - I voted against this war from the very beginning! ...then Bill said, '...and after'?

Next thing you know the media is pushing race! ...and, the National media TV, Cable networks & print media are all over it almost ot the exclusion of any other thing.

My only question is - WHY did the media do that?
      Would love to know that answer?! ...although as my previous posts show/hint I think I know!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Ooooh btw - What if Obama gets his high vote count from blacks and Hillary gets a high vote count from whites and women...and, WINS South Carolina?

Comment

OBAMA did by being black!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
          X