Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But Bad one, wasn't this the same polls
    that obama was banking on in New Hamshire? My gut feelings tell
    me that Hillary would get more republican votes than Obama.

Now if you had said Colin Powell, I know that Hillary may just get one or two but that's about it.

Question: Someone told me that Obama said he would bring the troops home. Is it true that he said this?

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Obama reminds me of Boxhill! Great manifesto...great JFF press releases! ...but, where is the juice?! ...where is the beef?! On what bases do we judge his ability to deliver? Where is the past rrecord of delivering?
      Damn right! I can even see some sabotage here and there!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

why would the "rich family tradition" (whatever that is) be a factor in such an egalitarian society?

thanks in advance.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

how could it be the same polls? these are priamaries and in most cases PARTY primary...., by state.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

next you will say how can there be racism
            in such an egalitarian society, but it's oaky. I didn't expect much better.

Comment

check again; they were both conducted in
              like manner (on what people said). Yuh wind surfing today?

Comment

jawge see gamma's response... enough on this...
                'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

jawge, lately you've been letting me down... first you said it was the same poll, now you are saying methodology... cho man, duh betta dan dat nuh man...
                  'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

is that your final answer? because i did in fact thank you in advance.

Comment

what do you mean "in like manner"?

Comment

Hang up, go wind surf and then
                        come back.

Comment

ah obscurity and evasiveness...tools of the great deceiver!

you have no idea how GRATEFUL i am for the answer you chose to give...VERY telling!

Comment

Sorry, just remembered that you said you are ignorant
                            to the english language and its grammar (conveniently that is).

Comment

So bad one the percentages that you
                              gave; how were they gathered and based on what? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                                your arrival at 'ONLY THE REPUBLICANS benefit!' conclusion is so baseless, i am embarrassed for you... do you think its a first for dems to go at it in seeking a nomination... do you not think that americans are used to heated debates as their candidates seek the nomination... do you think what goes on in the party primaries have any true significant bearing on the general elections...

i can assure you that obama is more likely to receive a republican vote than hillary... that is where the battle lies... winning a percentage of the republican vote...
                                Well Baddaz - Thank you for feeling for me!
                                ...but...as I am not seeing it, kindly explain how this putting of prominence on 'race' helps either of Hillary or Obama in the national presidential elections?

...and, please do not try to side-track me with arguments about fights within parties as the contestants contend for their party's selection as the candidate to go up against the Republicans? That pulling of a red herring across does not work. It has no bearing on arriving at a conclusion as to whose benefit putting 'race' at the top of talking points while suggesting either one (Hillary or Obama) should be elected instead of/in preference to the other.

Just tell me how either Hillary or Obama can benefit from this against whomever the Republicans put forward?
                                Thanks in advance!
                                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                                X