• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a jamaican bad woman

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dm8hOG6DcnU

Ah nearly dead with laugh!

Comment

Mi play it bout three time!
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

How she opened her sentence ...BEN LADEN A YUH UNCLE?

Putting the poor man on the defensive for his abuse of the no smoking law.......lol

Pretty sure he will be on his Ps and Qs as it pertains to the Law.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I am deading wid laff.

Is a woman like this mi want to live on mi block, she would fix some people business, especially the nasty dog walkers, who have them dog S H I T in front of people property.

Well one Saturday mi almost behave like har, after smaddy dog use mi property fi toilet.
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

yuh think a trini would have the chutzpah?

das why love jamaica and things jamaican...as third world seh....

"a bwoy nuh pass him place and diss to wi face, wi nuh play dat"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

What I was looking out for: is that
              you guys would see that she is truly petrified. With all bombings on the train in England she just doesn't want to see any smoke, especially coming from a certain ethnic group Can you imagine if this was air J?

Right now she juss nuh waan see nuh fiyah, nuh smoke, nuh nutten. See unnuh nuh tek di subway to werk so unnuh can talk.

Comment

Yikes & yuh know this woman is from Monsterrat (not Jamaica)

SarahElrose (1 month ago)

I am the woman featured in the video. I am totally unrepentant and yes

am the woman featured in the video. I am totally unrepentant and yes I am from Montserrat.I use Stratford station most days and no, I did not know I was being Filmed. Britis Rail need to enforce the no smoking policy!
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

well shi jamaicanified bad...those were not montserattian words!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Boss if she is from Montseratt, then I'm from
                    China.

Comment

another statement you may yet rue.

Comment

Working...
                      X