Shoot-out Or Murder?

did JB give you a call?
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

uh oh...yuttie this one deserves it's own thread .....

wit till him reply
        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
          well since mi de miles away, mi wi tell yo one.

yo violate di order(feud with neighbor, thief, unauthorise shooting, etc) di man dem put yo ina a chicken cub with leads connected to a battery supply, mine you, not only is this cage small and uncomfortable but your also inside with a chicken, now remeber yo inavding the chicken space so yo know him go pikpik, if yo eva dare box whe di chicken mek him lose feather....hehehe..mek mi lef it de sa..

Not eva ago go ina di way De La Vega man dem operate(2nd most dangerous place than Tivoli)
          Yuttie - how yuh know so much and yuh suppose to be a youth. We'll have to change your moniker

Mo - don't listen to them - you have an INNOCENT face

hehe....

Thanks. I think.

yuttie.....kick the twang business to the curb..."martyrs"!

I just heard from a friend the famliy of Kwesi Cunningham. Apparently he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. If true, did he really deserve to die?

Much have been said abould TG based on its infamous reputation.
                      However I have to remind my fellow ites TG has progressive people like any other community, the sole differences being their adddress and a even more dagerous type of gunmen.
                      Now gamma and I had an interesting conversation(as if we actually spoke..)about my cry for MPs to live in one of the ailing communities...
                      What I failed on that day to mention is it may be moot if thye already live there.
                      The Dudus of today is on his way to becoming an attorney, and the lack of real retaliation from TG gunmen..is a result of Dudus.

I feel one has to have the facts regarding the controversial TG operation in order to have an informed opinion, it may very well be another of those things that the poor and disenfranchised may be the only ones asked to make the ultimate sacrifice.