Shoot-out Or Murder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    You seemed to miss the part where the police admitted that innocent people were killed.
    And the blame falls squarely on the shoulders of the murderers that fired shots after the security forces. How unnu love hug up gunman suh? Let me guess these five boys were good boys and were coming home from Sunday school when the police gunned them down. Poor likkle angels

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      And the blame falls squarely on the shoulders of the murderers that fired shots after the security forces. How unnu love hug up gunman suh? Let me guess these five boys were good boys and were coming home from Sunday school when the police gunned them down. Poor likkle angels
      So I guess when the police cornered some gunmen in Mobay, was patient enough until they surrendered they weren't doing their jobs then. I was expected to be accused of hugging up gunmen ... whatever mek unuh happy .... when unuh ready fi get real and stop follow the crowd, reas the aims of the JCF. Then tell me how killing innocent citizens fall in line with those aims.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie, best if yo keep yo mouth shut and read the papers.

again, don't waste yo time with empathy for residence of TG.

I keep telling you that you have to experience Tivoli not read bout it....as mi se is a reason why dem se TG adi saffest place
        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Are you saying it doesn't matter if all the residents of Tivoli get wiped out by our security forces?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah, yo know bettah so stop fan Lazie's flames of ignorance...

yo know well enough the TG code, like se when police a come yo can run inna any random man house....

stop indulge slackness Mosiah
            Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
            Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

These are your words: "Lazie, best if yo keep yo mouth shut and read the papers. again, don't waste yo time with empathy for residence of TG."

That seems like you have no empathy for TG residents to me!

And know, I don't know any TG codes. Not that privileged.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

correct, I have no pity for them, it's not limited to TG alone.

Moe, sometimes a man reach a point ina him life when him se when di ppl dem a grow di **************** up, and how yo must feel sorry fi a man whe don't feel sorry fi him self.

Moe, yo act naive if yo want, your fully aware of TG's code of conduct.

your the same one that said the slain were treated as mortars

Comment

yuttie.....kick the twang business to the curb..."martyrs"!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Martyrs, Yuttie, not mortars. That is what I was told by this individual. I am not aware that others felt the same way.

Yuttie, people can't up and leave and live anywhere they choose. If they could, how many yuh think would remain in Tivoli, in Arnett, in Rockfort, in Jamaica!? I will continue to be stupid and symapthetic, but I could never agree to a wholescale assault on Tivoli or any community in Jamaica. Yuh mad?!?

Again, any code I know about Tivoli is a code that is observed in any Kingston ghetto. And many times, they themselves don't even observe them. Yuh know how many times I go into ghetto areas, not just Tivoli, ask for someone and dem quick fi tell mi where him or her deh? That is suppose to be a big no-no! I guess mi look soft and fool-fool.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

well...... i wouldn't have said soft......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

hehe, yo would give those on the forum the idea that your a typical Jamaican, but i will leave it at that.

Mosiah, not to divulge too much, but yo know bout di electric chicken cage, di barrel wid di baseball bat, di slaughter houses, di port, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
                          hehe, yo would give those on the forum the idea that your a typical Jamaican, but i will leave it at that.

Mosiah, not to divulge too much, but yo know bout di electric chicken cage, di barrel wid di baseball bat, di slaughter houses, di port, etc
                          HAHAHA!

Yuttie, a whey yuh a talk bout? I honestly have never heard about things in my life! My mind is now racing, imagining what those items could be linked with, but can't say I know. Not sure if I want to know!!! Seems to be the kinds of thing that, if asked about, come with the response, "I could tell you, but I would have to kill you."

No, thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Thanks, G!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

well since mi de miles away, mi wi tell yo one.

yo violate di order(feud with neighbor, thief, unauthorise shooting, etc) di man dem put yo ina a chicken cub with leads connected to a battery supply, mine you, not only is this cage small and uncomfortable but your also inside with a chicken, now remeber yo inavding the chicken space so yo know him go pikpik, if yo eva dare box whe di chicken mek him lose feather....hehehe..mek mi lef it de sa..

Not eva ago go ina di way De La Vega man dem operate(2nd most dangerous place than Tivoli)

Comment

Yes, best yuh leave it right dere. Mi nuh waan si di site get lock down. Or worse!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X