RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obviously a biased view has been missing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay so you think it would have been
    better if the cops waited, come out now and then with a bull horn; speak and negotiated with the gunmen. Yes?

Comment

So how many innocent people do you kill to capture one wanted man?

What is the figure that is worth it?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Who shot the cop and soldier? I guess
        their lives means nothing to Lazie.

Comment

One wanted man with five guns?
          Who shot the cop and soldier?

Comment

if you didn't realise it was a question.

Karl like you advocate excessive force so I am now the student, educate me.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Lazie, mi tell yo ova and ova again se yo cyaa grasp certain situation by reading news paper......

I don't think you have a idea how serious a place TG is,

one way in, one way out
              Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
              Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

I did not advocate excessive force. My point is that
                if the security forces come under fire they should return fire to protect
                themselves (they are doing a job and have families to go home to just the same).

Comment

it is also their job to act in the welfare of innocent ciitizens of the country, or is it not?

That they shouldn't forget.

Comment

Okay sass, tell me what should they do
                    when fired upon. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      So how many innocent people do you kill to capture one wanted man?

What is the figure that is worth it?
                      Is that a resonable question?
                      When innocent persons are hurt and or killed that being hurt or being killed is inadvertent. No one sets out to hurt and or kill innocents! It therefore means one innocent hurt and or killed is one too many...but, as a practical matter innocent persons at times suffer.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
                        Lazie, mi tell yo ova and ova again se yo cyaa grasp certain situation by reading news paper......

I don't think you have a idea how serious a place TG is,

one way in, one way out
                        How did we all learn about slavery? Didn't we read about it? So because TG is a serious place, it nuh matter if the police kill down there?
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

defend themselves but still remember to protect the innocent.

you can't just fire like a wild man. That is one of the reasons they are trained and not just picked off the street.

Comment

well it is more than just "innocent persons at times suffer"

There seems to not a lot of regards for innocent lives.

Comment

Sass do you know the situation or
                              the enironment that they went in? I saw a documentary lately with Supe Hewitt from Denham town station with his men, going after a wanted criminal called cheese trix. Boss if you saw the narrow conines in the complex that they went into, I was just praying that they didn't run into the wanted man because bullets would fly all over. Turned out he got away that day (was taken down another time).

Sass it's all good for us to sit and talk here but until you take the field, you can only guess.

Comment

results are what matter and with intelligence and proper training the police should execute their jobs.

Comment

Working...
                                X