No announcement yet.

Compensate residents of Tivoli Gardens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dismantling the maxfield avenue garrison....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

you think them can?

Wait and see the reaction. Why a nuh the opposition leader make the statement fi the PNP?

Now nuff garrison must be fretting cause if them can invade Tivoli under Bruce Golding rule, where in Jamaica can't they invade?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

Now nuff garrison must be fretting cause if them can invade Tivoli under Bruce Golding rule, where in Jamaica can't they invade?
        Are you implying the PNP garrisons where not 'invaded' under PNP rule?
        I hope not!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

They have been. All the time. But you don't have to send in an army when you raid other garrisons.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bruce is the primeminster for all people and not just the MP for TG. Desmond can deal with that. If we want to break down garrison we have to think in that manner. No where is above the law.. Note I said law, not police.

Comment

Working...
            X