What? So other than me, no one watched the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What? So other than me, no one watched the

Republican Debate last night? There is one candidate that surely will not be getting the nomination and thats Ron Paul. Him knocking the gov't as he should, one thing though, him talk alot of nonsense ... kinda like Omar. The difference is Paul mek some serious points about the middle east issue, the war in Iraq and the reality that all the so called enemies were once allies of the USA.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    Republican Debate last night? There is one candidate that surely will not be getting the nomination and thats Ron Paul. Him knocking the gov't as he should, one thing though, him talk alot of nonsense ... kinda like Omar. The difference is Paul mek some serious points about the middle east issue, the war in Iraq and the reality that all the so called enemies were once allies of the USA.
    Watched it...on & off!

Huckabee handles his questions well...and could be likened to the Republican version of Obama...although unlike Obama he is asked tough questions.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

on c-span di odda day the had a debate amongst reallive not well known candidates....let me yu it was an edition of MAD...

one old lady (neva know it was a lady fi a looooong time...dem had to wake har up to ansa di question....one guy had an answer for almost every question written down ahead of time...they had a black candidate...well...indesrcibable is how i would define his platform.....

the journalists who moderated it acted as if they had pulled the short straw...they were sooooo disnterested....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Did u not see that Ron Paul's newsletter published some very racist comments back in the early ninties ? He clams he had no idea ! Yea Right !

He is finished and I hope he just disappears.

Comment

It was some really racist stuff, calling black people animals and welfare queens, etc.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

RuPaul running for president?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
              Did u not see that Ron Paul's newsletter published some very racist comments back in the early ninties ? He clams he had no idea ! Yea Right !

He is finished and I hope he just disappears.
              I wasn't aware of that. That said ... I did like how he made it clear that its time for the US to stop meddling in other people's business.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The Republicans have some serious problems, thier base is divided among the available candidates to such an extent that I think whoever wins will lose some of the core conservative support.

Guliani is liked by the fiscal conservatives and national security extremists but HATED by the pro-life and anti-gay people

McCain like liked by the national security people buut HATED by the anti-illegal immigrant and and pro-tax cut people

Huckabee is loved by the christian conservatives and blue collars but HATED by just about all the others, especially conservative talk radio like Rush and Hannity

Romney is loved by the elite business class and party establishment but not acceptable to the religious right who don't consider Mormons to be christians, and don't believe his flip-flopping.

I suspect they are too divided to win unless the Democratic candidate self-destructs and loses most of the independents.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                  ..although unlike Obama he is asked tough questions.
                  Heh heh! A quick jab from a Hillary supporter ( a true though, so far)

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    RuPaul running for president?
                    fram wah day yuh deh pon form!
                    if di-fa-rent reasons between yuh an pepsi unnuh ave mi a crack hup!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post

I suspect they are too divided to win unless the Democratic candidate self-destructs and loses most of the independents.
                      Suh mi seit tuh!

Comment

Working...
                      X