No announcement yet.

Clear the air, Davies tells Shaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When was his (Shaw's) statement made? How come the real minister of finance, Wehby, when asked the opinion of Shaw, could not give a definitive answer?

...tek people fi fool.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      When was his (Shaw's) statement made? How come the real minister of finance, Wehby, when asked the opinion of Shaw, could not give a definitive answer?

...tek people fi fool.
      Sometimes mi affi ensure is Mosiah posting and not Jawge. How I see it, the person that tek unuh fi fool is the man yuh idolize.

As mi say, one fool lead many.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

With all your proverbs and quips yuh suppose fi can dun di place wid some wikkid chune, Lazie. Yuh eva tink bout it before?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

...tek people fi fool.
          that is not the issue. shaw was VERY clear with his opinions. the issue is Omar's stupid and disingenuous nit picking. the only people getting fool up is you............

Comment

Can u ansa any of my questions? Then move aside.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Can u ansa any of my questions? Then move aside.
              Me not answering your questions is not relevant. Davis has asked Shaw to clear the air. Shaw was VERY clear about the role a government should play. I know that Omar Davis is intellectually challenged and therefore is unable to glean anything from Shaw's statement........... but Mo I put this to you: who is more the fool, the fool (Omar!) or the one who tries to follow him (that would be you!)?

Comment

Would u like the last word - have it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X