X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man gets 30 days for fondling woman

Man gets 30 days for fondling woman

—Vaughn Davis

A man who gave in to the urge to fondle a woman twice at the Mall Plaza in St Andrew earlier this month, will spend the next 30 days behind bars after pleading guilty to the act in the Half-Way-Tree Resident Magistrate’s Court Tuesday.
    Twenty-six-year-old Ali Smith of a Kingston 13 address told presiding magistrate Glen Brown that he had indeed touched the complainant — who appeared to be in her early 20s — on her vagina, but only after his hand accidentally brushed against her.
    A different tale was woven by the complainant, however. She told the court that as she was sweeping along a staircase at the Mall Plaza, where she works, Smith came up the stairs and grabbed her as he was going past her. Astonished, the complainant began to yell at Smith who then proceeded to grab her again.
    The complainant further told the court that she sought out a security guard and made a complaint, and the security guard took Smith off the premises. Smith, however, came back on the premises later that day looking for her.
    She subsequently made a report to the police and Smith was held some time afterwards and charged with indecent assault.
    Not allowing Smith an opportunity for a prolonged rebuttal, Brown then sentenced him to serve 30 days behind bars.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    the security guard took Smith off the premises. Smith, however, came back on the premises later that day looking for her.
    Bloodbaat it look like she have di "I shall return" buff

Comment

Thanks for the explanation...I was wondering why this Neanderthal returned to the scene in the first place.

I hope this encourages more women to be more pro-active and either start beating up these idiots or calling police and locking their asses up.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
      X