Only the garrisons can solve the garrison problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    ...my question is why people don't discuss whats happening in the other areas? I recall a story of a woman from Arnett that had to pack up and leave like others in her community.
    Lazie, people in Tivoli have stories too. It is even more frightening, at least for some of us, not you, that we cannot hear about their stories. Can't you see that Arnett is being discussed, even while you say that it isn't?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He's my hero, so I am flattered. Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Lazie, people in Tivoli have stories too. It is even more frightening, at least for some of us, not you, that we cannot hear about their stories. Can't you see that Arnett is being discussed, even while you say that it isn't?!?!
        Don't come with the spin Mosiah. I'm talking about the ites that are glad to talk bout the ills in Tivoli ... some have no problem with the invasions ... while they're silent on what happens in other areas? Mi just curious why?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I was going to post this in my Garvey
          "science". I've been doing my own research and in my research the community has helped me; this way I have accessed many documentaries
          of JA. I have seen many on the gangs in KGN. I have seen the latest one
          too (on Craig Town) and the latest JLP manipulated one. One Jakan who has left for years had to exclaim but he had a gun! what is he doing with an unlicensed firearm! Why? Because a now minister with portfolio (opposition then) was saying that the police killed this man because he had a gun. Incidentally the narrator said this MP was the one that tipped them off on the shooting.

We are destroying ourselves and trust me jakans here are outright embarrased about this garrison thing.(documentaries are being shown in public now and sold) Many are even giving their experiences.

One person form a garrison told me that as a kid (in the 79-80); the first time he saw a prominent politician was when he came with another with two boxes of guns. Ever since he told me (last week) I just can't.... I relly can't explain.
          This person isn't lying becuase he even described the buildings where it happened (I guess it stuck with him). He told me he was given a m16 to shoot at people down the road (all 80 election stuff).

What the f.. are we doing? Ja is finished, remember I told you that.

Comment

Although I don't support the invasions - I have very close friends in Tivoli - I wonder what the police feel are their options. Every other community can be "invaded" and trampled upon, but the moment we (the police) glance over at Tivoli, yuh hear how wi target dem.

I have some advice for y'all. If you don't want future invasions, send out the criminals and the guns.

Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X