Lynch Tiger Woods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynch Tiger Woods?

Golf Channel anchor Kelly Tilghman has apologized after saying during Friday's telecast of the PGA Tour's opening event that today's young players should "lynch Tiger Woods in a back alley."

According to New York Newsday, a spokesman for the network said Tilghman apologized on Sunday's telecast and has reached out to Woods' representatives to express her regrets for the comments.

Tilghman, who played college golf at Duke, works as the main play-by-play announcer during The Golf Channel's PGA Tour telecasts.

the statement was bad enough...however i'm curious as to the context. is it because it was something to do on a saturday nught where she's from ...or are there other less compelling ratio?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

..and perhaps we should stone her in a front alley! Damn renk and feisty.
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        the statement was bad enough...however i'm curious as to the context. is it because it was something to do on a saturday nught where she's from ...or are there other less compelling ratio?
        I'm more curious about the "back alley" part. It seems to me
        there had to be some thought put into the statement to add that part on. I'm not surprised at the "lynch" part though that's why mi nuh talk to white people except at work

Comment

What unnu getting so itchy about? HL never tell unnu dat racism dun?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Some time these racist ph@ckers mek a mistake and say what's really on dem mind. She is obviously resentful that Tiger has dominated the game of golf.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

..and I now start to wonder how much BLOOD her fambily have on their hands. How much lynching stories pass down through the generations!
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
              X