For Sass, Scaly & SenoraX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sass, Scaly & SenoraX

There's no short of eating spots in Kingston and its environs...and there's actually an online directory set up for visitors. Check the following:

http://www.discoverjamaica.com/kgnres.htm
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Come like a China you a send mi brethren.

The amount a chinese and cantonise menu de pon deh, you had me confused fi a little

thanks still
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Not quite...as you scroll you will ses the wide array of choices and places. I think the list goes according to catergory and, in a confusing way, places the Chinese restaurants at the top of the list. However, this directory only gives some of what the area offers. Quite a few of my favourite spots are not on that directory. Nevertheless, it should be helpful.
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Thanks Farmah.

I been to quite a few of them, I had to laugh at how much longer the Chinese list is compared to the Jamaican.

Comment

I had to laugh at how much longer the Chinese list is compared to the Jamaican.
          Blasphemy I tell you! In the land of Jamaican food the Chinese food offerings seems longer! But I guess it's all about advertisement. Most of the Jamaican spots depend more on word-of-mouth and quite rightly so because they are usually well attended. So they hardly see the need to advertise further.

Comment

dem farmah...yuh think that the "chinese food" in jamaica is anywhere near being authentic chinese tastes? that is jamaican chinese food ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

In a real sense, that on-line directory is a listing of "Jamaican Foods." And as you pointed out, Jamaican Chinese food nothing near the "authentic Chinese tastes." BTW, I think Mikey Holding is a major part owner in Jade Gardens.

Comment

fast food? heheheheheheheh

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I don't see Gloria's in Port Royal on the seafood list

the food is very good but the service has to be worst I have ever had.

I went there one night hungry and tired after being stooped by the cops twice on palisados road having ordered by phone 2 hrs b4 I expected a quick turn around.
                  It was nine of us at the table and when the waitress came for the orders she took them by memory so I said to her " miss, shouldn't you write this down since it's so many of us" she then said " no sah me wi memba evryting" well 1 hour later after we didn't see any food I stopped her as she passed by and asked what was going on ? she turned to me and said with a confused look "a wey u orda again" I could only laugh but I really felt the need to throw a heinekin at her and the kitchen.

Comment

Yes, forget about ordering ahead. It makes no difference. But usually the quantity of food and the taste make you quickly forget your wait!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

classic!

Comment

Thanks Farmah!
                        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                        X