No announcement yet.

'I resigned'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unnu tink is JLP people vote dem in? Remember is PNP country. Without some PNP changing course unnu woulda fenneh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

people know that a the PNP and the silent voter them vote them in but this is also a message to the PNP which they have failed to grip.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Unnu tink is JLP people vote dem in? Remember is PNP country. Without some PNP changing course unnu woulda fenneh!
        As mi say, the elections site need to give us access to the general elections data. As I can recall more people voted for the PNP in this election than the last general elections.

Phillip Paulwell said it best ... free education caused dem to lose the election.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          people know that a the PNP and the silent voter them vote them in but this is also a message to the PNP which they have failed to grip.
          Silent voter? Independent .. undecided. What some people miss is that many Jamaicans only knew the incompetent PNP as gov't .... maybe they finally wanted better future.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
          X